"Home of the FAKE Henoch!???"

The_Skan

FAKE?!?!?!?!:

HA HA HA, WELL ARE YOPU KNWOING WHAT?

THE JOKE IS BEING ON YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE A PAPER TO PUBLISH THE HATE CRIMES MANY ADMINS AND MOD MAKE HERE.

AM I MENTIONING NAMES? NO. ARE YOU WISHING THE PAPER WILL NOT MENTION NAMES? YES.

WILL BE THE PAPER MENTIONING NAMES? YES THEY ARE.

NOW TELL ME?!

ARE THOSE HATE MONGERS AND JEW BACKERS WORRIED NOW THAT I HAVE MADE IT TO PUBLIC DISPLAY IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER?

I AM THINKING YES.

ALL THOSE HATE CRIME MEMBERS WILL SOON BE SEING THE END OF THEIR SO CALLED LIFE.

THANKS RIGHT?

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Why would you want to shut up someone? Are you afraid that his ideas might just catch on here and clean this place up a little?

Censorship never works. shouting down your opponent doesn't work. Maybe you should meet his ideas with equally powerful ones of your own. I guess that assumes you have some, which you probably don't.

Mandi

no, we want him shut up cause it's just a tinsy bit annoying. Like the rest of you new fuckers, you're probably all the same person anyways.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
What annoys you is the truth. Skan is just the one who isn't a coward and can stand up and say that it's wrong. Sorry the truth is annoying to you, but that's life sweetcheeks. Being new doesn't diminish the power of ones ideas.

i stand by anyone who stands up to hate.

R

Roadwarrior

Conform Mandi or be swept away into the abyss. The fat man has singled you out for special treatment. There is hope for you only if you bow to the DLA and its iinevitable victory over the current leaders

BlazerBoy

Guys, cut the DLA crap. Its so old now, its not even funny. I mean seriously, give it up already.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
beergoggles said:
What annoys you is the truth. Skan is just the one who isn't a coward and can stand up and say that it's wrong. Sorry the truth is annoying to you, but that's life sweetcheeks. Being new doesn't diminish the power of ones ideas.

i stand by anyone who stands up to hate.

What annoys me is your hypocrisy. You are a racist homophic hater, yet it's all you can accuse others of.

It's called transference and your little cuntclique reeks of it.

Now SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.