Homo

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
U mad 'bro?

jack

It's not as mean when you make up stupid fact Loks. To be truly hurtful you have to tell the truth :smfgrin:

Now you see why little Princess was so pissed off then :D

jack

I'm just wondering if your angry because it appears you are searching Lox's posts to neg.

That would be ones that aren't new.

amirite, or are you just trying to gain a little historical(hysterical) perspective?

Homo Erectus

I'm just wondering if your angry because it appears you are searching Lox's posts to neg.

That would be ones that aren't new.

amirite, or are you just trying to gain a little historical(hysterical) perspective?

I was but its not nearly as fun as I thouhgt it would be. It takes a special mind to obsess so deeply that someone would do that and enjoy it. I'm not that special.

jack

Loktar can show me, so you better fucking be honest. Believe it or not...if you are doing it, forget hypocrisy, that would be more like you dancing on the rim of a volcano.

So, put up or shut up.

Homo Erectus

Loktar can show me, so you better fucking be honest. Believe it or not...if you are doing it, forget hypocrisy, that would be more like you dancing on the rim of a volcano.

So, put up or shut up.

Now try speaking English. Your erratic speech patterns are sort of irritating. Try talking slowly and clearly and enunciating each word. Maybe then I'll understand what you're talking about.

jack

I was but its not nearly as fun as I thouhgt it would be. It takes a special mind to obsess so deeply that someone would do that and enjoy it. I'm not that special.

Well here's your punishment. You have to go and green 250 of his posts to avoid having all your pips am belong to me.

I don't give a fuck if you "care" or not. I'll take them as you feign indifference.

Now get going, knuckledragger. You playin? or you payin? We aren't going to have a discussion about it either. You'll either do it, or lose your ability to do it.

Homo Erectus

Here I'll help you out by collecting a few posts together for you to neg since uyou need someone to focus your insanity on.