Hope and Changes!

Weevil

I have been granted the authority by the Almighty to announce Changes!

These Changes! will take place within the next few days. Your input is not required and certainly not solicited, as this does not affect your TK (Abandon All Hope) much.

Many terrible wrongs have been righted. Here are your Changes!:

1. I am Tech Admin for life.
  2. The restriction on new accounts is being lifted. Like before, new posters can immediately post anywhere, with the exception of my private subforum and a few others. Boards belonging to individual members or societies (Tea Room, MF, Badlands) can moderate themselves. If you are pussies we can set up usergroups that lock offenders out of your precious knitting circles.
  3. Speak Freely and The Godforsaken Hell Holes will no longer tolerate spam. Speak Freely is not your 'backup shithole' to spam in when you want a breath of fresh air, and GFHH will house content related to other boards or their posters only. QSF will not be discussed as its fate is too gruesome to convey without spoilers.
  4. Dork Pickle's IP is 145.94.6.1 , Jack's is 124.67.88.112
  5. As much information, private or not, as can be collected on individuals such as SaintLucifer, HeroicFool, Shatna, Caitriona, Hambil, will be released on Ouch! for your edification.
  6. You will not be permitted to waste our precious bandwidth in the Arcade if you do not post.
  7. There will be no 'TK Spies'. There will be no special treatment of delegates from other boards.

I hope these Changes! do not inconvenience you much.

You may now discuss, and grovel and despair before my might.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So does this mean I can has the girls back, finally?

jack

You will not be permitted to waste our precious bandwidth in the Arcade if you do not post.

This was my favorite part of your post. I laughed when I read this.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I've a few duals I'd like to have returned to me. I'll pm you the list.

Weevil

1. I am Tech Admin for life.
  2. The restriction on new accounts is being lifted. Like before, new posters can immediately post anywhere, with the exception of my private subforum and a few others. Boards belonging to individual members or societies (Tea Room, MF, Trashlands) can moderate themselves. If you are pussies we can set up usergroups that lock offenders out of your precious knitting circles.
  3. Speak Freely and The Godforsaken Hell Holes will no longer tolerate spam. Speak Freely is not your 'backup shithole' to spam in when you want a breath of fresh air, and GFHH will house content related to other boards or their posters only. QSF will not be discussed as its fate is too gruesome to convey without spoilers.
  4. Dork Pickle's IP is 145.94.6.1 , Jack's is 124.67.88.112
  5. As much information, private or not, as can be collected on individuals such as SaintLucifer, HeroicFool, Shatna, Caitriona, Hambil, will be released on Ouch! for your edification.
  6. You will not be permitted to waste our precious bandwidth in the Arcade if you do not post.
  7. There will be no 'TK Spies'. There will be no special treatment of delegates from other boards.
Two of these are not real changes. Which are false? The answer may surprise you!

jack

LOL 4 & 5?

Weevil

Weevil: Not 5. New personal info rule.
I should elaborate. Any personal information that can be found on the Internet is personal information that can be used. This includes stuff you tell others in private, but does not include your phone number and home address or place of business.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I should elaborate. Any personal information that can be found on the Internet is personal information that can be used. This includes stuff you tell others in private, but does not include your phone number and home address or place of business.

OK!

Weevil

This is not yet in effect, of course. None of them are.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Should we just call you Skin of Weevil?
Or would you prefer Red Weevil?

jack

This one (imo) will never fly. Per Mentys "read the rules" it will just simply expose the board to too much liability.

Just like "cupcakeer" is a shitty troll, using others PI should just be along the lines of poor/failed trolling, meaning you've been beaten by whomever you're trying to troll that way if that's the best you can do in response.

I know it's always been the standard for me. When my "adversaries" get to the point where that's what they resort to, I know I've "won'.

What's sad about this is, I used to take a great deal of satisfaction in really pissing people off. Now, not so much.

jack

You should stop torturing the little kitty weev. :)

Weevil

This one (imo) will never fly. Per Mentys "read the rules" it will just simply expose the board to too much liability.

Just like "cupcakeer" is a shitty troll, using others PI should just be along the lines of poor/failed trolling, meaning you've been beaten by whomever you're trying to troll that way if that's the best you can do in response.

I know it's always been the standard for me. When my "adversaries" get to the point where that's what they resort to, I know I've "won'.

What's sad about this is, I used to take a great deal of satisfaction in really pissing people off. Now, not so much.
I won't have anything to do with Ouch! and there is no plan of that sort. However, if the info can be Googled it can be linked to. Sort of silly to create Wordforgish taboos that can easily be worked around.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Can you rig something up so that Blindgroping has to stare at a picture of Kirk Johnson's distended anus for 30 seconds every time he posts?