Horrible Choir Beating

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I have to confess, I laughed my ass off when reading this... after all, I was one of the guys at school who kicked the shit out of faggots.

I guess fag-bashing is alive and well in Frisco...

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=i_team&id=4916777

Members of a renowned choral group from Yale University were attacked outside a New Year's Eve party in San Francisco, sending several of them to the hospital. Now the police department is coming under fire for its handling of the case.

Why? For sniggering while they took statements?

This does not look good for the city.

Oh yeah, they don't want the city's reputation ruined.

Yale sends its popular singing group, The Baker's Dozen, on a holiday concert tour. And San Francisco sends the young men away bloody, bruised, and several of them seriously injured.

The Baker's Dozen? What kind of queer-assed name for a group is that?

A holiday concert tour? Lawrence Welk's dead, mother fuckers.

The most seriously injured was Sharyar Aziz. He was rushed back to New York for reconstructive surgery -- his jaws wired shut for eight weeks. He'll forever have two titanium plates in his face. The varsity squash player will miss the season, now underway. He's trying to remain positive.

OMG! He'll miss the squash season! The goddamn travesty and cruelty of it all!

Faggots.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
All of the attackers will probably be either dead or in jail by the time their 25 anyway, so why should the police care. I'm sure they'll get them all the next time around.