Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about Zombies as a population control mechanism?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ironclad
  • Start date Start date
I

Ironclad

That would weed out the slow, the stupid, and turn them into part of the solution. Come on...we all know you have neighbors who you'd like to see consumed by the living dead moaning "Brains!".

I say that the government should get right on it, right now.

I agree. We'd need some way to control the zombie population. It would multiply uncontrollably, left unchecked.

Perhaps some kind of organic trigger set off by a certain level of decay that makes the zombies melt and turn into potting soil?

Actually, I like that potting soil idea.

I always assumed, and maybe my Zombie knowlege is off here, that after a few weeks they all decay enough that all they can do is sort of "twitch" and then they fall appart. We seal about 20 men and 400+ beautiful women (ah la "Dr. Strangelove") in a safe place, let the zombies take down most of the rest of the population, and suddenly there's no un-employement, we've cut resource needs way down, the Earth can Recover. As the one who came up with this idea, I should be one of the 20. Those not in the "safe haven" will be the survivors, the quick to think and move, the ruthless. Hell of a way to clean out the gene pool!

Without zombies, we are talking about 10 billion people in another 35 years or so. Can't use Vampires, they like things just like the "living" and will continue to consume just like the present population. Nope, gotta be Zombies. A plate of brains, and they are happy. Decay and maggots takes care of the rest in a few weeks or so.

Earth First! Zombies are the Solution!

Zombies get a raw deal these days. They are generally only employable as politicians, which is sad.