How can I save the songs from a youtube vid?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
There are several I want on a playlist, but I can't find torrents for them anywhere, they dont seem to be sold locally and I dont really want to buy them seperately from ebay for a bazillion dollars.

Any ideas?

Or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

;)
mm

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Youtube Downloader use it.

YouTube Downloader is software that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, and many others and convert them to other video formats.
The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Ok button!
It also allows you to convert downloaded videos for Ipod, Iphone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
also www.video2mp3.net type in the you tube video url and it will extract the mp3 and copy it to your music program

jack

also, ANY single is available from iTunes for a buck. Then it's yours "legally"

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
OK, I'll try these. These are some indy bands I guess, because I can't find them for sale anywhere, including amazon, itunes, etc

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
And now I can't even find it on You tube.... hmmmmmm, maybe it wasn't a you tube vid.

*grumble*

:voodoo:
mm

jack

if you tell me the songs, i will find them for you

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You can sometimes ask for them on MySpace if you send them a message.

Have you tried filestube? A lot of rarer stuff can be found on file hosting sites. You just have to be willing to spend the time hunting it down.

jack

That's a pretty cool song, they're like Sonic Youth.