how dare you, you should be ashamed of yorself

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Welp... time to post Blackfoot's theme song again....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
obvious;ly, you are though, Fake Chuckie.

Dont forget to swallow

:bigass:

jack

You of course, fake Chuckie.

Everyone knows exactly what you are doing :bigass:

jack

Shut up Blackie.

You just got Jacked again :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Welp... time to post Blackfoot's theme song again....

xadco2bl.jpg

jack

i was lured to 'the kindom' on a lunch bet by "eel".. I posted the shrimp thread at bissettes 'swamp' at to help "devilman" piss off bissette.

it worked because bissette left his forum for two months, and left "devilman" in charge. "vap" was super impressed, and "devilman" was rewarded with 'the chophouse'.

'the chophouse' was an asian child rap forum, were young girls get double stuffed by monsters and unbelievable creatures.

*urp*

"devilman" was a fucking freak, possibly a turned out homosexual . we all made fun at him on the job. he never got laid. poor "devilman", he was odd.

"laughing"

Ah, so that explains why you liked to jerk him off and suck him off in the bathroom during ads at your "football parties"

So you do realize you say the exact same shit when you post as "Cee Jay"????

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, anyway? Not the other posters here, or the "guests" that lurk these threads (also you)

Face it, you own yourself with every post. :bigass:

jack

:bigass: Are you here to give mouth service?

Actually it seems like you show up in the little skirt and panties routine every morning to cup my balls.

A little more to the left please, my left ballsac is asynchronus.

And btw, don't lurk threads like this again unless of course you want them bumped, which I'm more that happy to do fucking porch ape.

jack

Guess there won't be much response from that toon going forward LOL