How did I manage this?

classichummus

on a break from forums
How did I manage to leave 2 comments on the same post?

Warning, NSFW (It's the same horrible animated anime pic of shemales Loktar has as his avatar right now.)

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1705464&postcount=297

Somehow I left the same comment twice. It's a miracle!! It's also probably the best post to have this happen on!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
well it's disgusting to say the least. I have nothing against transsexuals (what shemales really are) or people who are into that stuff, but that pic itself is disgusting and really annoying.

classichummus

on a break from forums
how would a shemale not be a male to female transsexual?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
well it's disgusting to say the least. I have nothing against transsexuals (what shemales really are) or people who are into that stuff, but that pic itself is disgusting and really annoying.

And thats why it shall remain......FOREVER!

classichummus

on a break from forums

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

You're posting at TROLL Kingdom. Get over it. If you want touchy and feely, fuck off to Trek BBS.

classichummus

on a break from forums
You're posting at TROLL Kingdom. Get over it. If you want touchy and feely, fuck off to Trek BBS.

I know nothing about Star Trek, nor am I even slightly interested in it. I'll just stay here and not look at Loktar's avatar.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Minus points for hummus there and the East German judge isn't impressed......

classichummus

on a break from forums
*goes off to put in a request to make avatar's bigger*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)