Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do We Exterminate Cracker Motherfuckers?

SuperPimp Obama

God and Emperor of America
I have thought about this long and hard. How can I or the black community exterminate every pale Casper peckerwood motherfucker on the planet. Even that crazy white boy Hitler couldn't do it. Damn!
I mean why does it have to be so hard to commit genocide. Imagine a world where all the white men are dead, and me and the brothers are running a train on the fine white asses of the cracker bitches. Plus we could have all the peckerwoods gold, free 40's and all the wwhite pussy we could kidnap or abduct.
The only think that stands in the way is the motherfucking peckerwood man. Any advice , honkeys, on how to exterminate your pale, albino caveman asses?

What's to imagine? Just go to any zoo in the world and check out the chimp exhibits. Because THAT'S what the world would like like with nothing but SHIT FLINGING PORCH MONKEYS left!

Sarek, your mother's got a nice, tight pussy. See, me and the Brothers found her Casper cave woman ass walking down the street. So we jumped her after smashing a 40 over her head ( and the 40 was full ): )We pumped her full of our African jizz. This was after we shoved a broken and splintered broomstick up her ass, you know, to loosen it up.
I imagine after fourty of us hung bucks violated her over and over and over again, she probably has our half breed bastard in her cum dumpster of a womb. HA HA Ha...the bitch will squeeze out that half breed mulatto bastard and we will move on to fuck another cave woman. Man, I love to rape Cracker cave woman motherfuckers!

LOL. My mother is crippled from a stroke. Yet I bet she'd still hand you your ass on the end of her cane and beat your chimp dick to a bloody smear.