Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How far is too far?

RWC said:
What in your opinion has gone too far here at TK despite being within the rules?

Nothing. Seems fine to me but with one exception. The lying Admins. 'We never ban'. Christ. I have seen so many people banned from this site it is not funny. Get rid of the lying hypocritical Admins and things will be fine. That is all.

Lucy, in the words of the great Christopher Titus;

"Climb down off of the cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!"

No one gets banned at TK. You get punished for being an ass, but you still can post.

Dark Link said:

No one gets banned at TK. You get punished for being an ass, but you still can post.

*sigh* Need I pull up the proof yet again?? Christ. I showed everyone my proof TWICE. You are all either blind or dumber than the shit that exited your momma's asshole.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'Christopher Titus'* I rest my case.

SaintLucifer said:
*sigh* Need I pull up the proof yet again?? Christ. I showed everyone my proof TWICE. You are all either blind or dumber than the shit that exited your momma's asshole.

That's it! Dance my puppet! Dance!

Dark Link said:

I love Titus. His 'Norman Rockwell is Bleeding' Special is off the hook! :bigass:

Luci loves playing the martyr; it's all he knows. When he is proven wrong, all he can do is cry with his repeated idiocy multiple times until he realizes no one cares.