How many political parties are there in these Badlands?

Seph

Retired Account
just about right.

Gagh jr.

Missmanners' Bitch
Political Parties are a usless effort on Dual's part to try and make himself in charge of something, therefore keeping some of his insecurities in check.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Political Parties are a usless effort on Dual's part to try and make himself in charge of something, therefore keeping some of his insecurities in check.

Seemed to be doing a fine job of that before introducing them.

Actually, they were my mechanism to cut down on all the superfluous candidates and polarise elections.

aeommai

cookie?
the only one that matters is nWo because when nWo takes over there isn't going to be anymore of this nonsense, BROTHER DUDE.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
the only one that matters is nWo because when nWo takes over there isn't going to be anymore of this nonsense, BROTHER DUDE.

They'll still be the wrestling nonsense though, which is just as bad or worse than the political nonsense.

aeommai

cookie?
there'll be a seperate forum for it, you'll never have to venture there aside from the HOT PICTURES OF WOMEN WRESTLING thread(it'll be sticky)

aeommai

cookie?
i dream about asian women and trish stratus(god i don't know why i hope it goes back to just asian women)

remember dual, in some alternate universe you have a life, cunt.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
And in some alternate universe, you don't masturbate to men in tights humping one another. :S:

aeommai

cookie?
i'm good at that. (fooling you)

if dual wants to insult me that's cool but he should at least get his shit straight.