Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the fuck can we not have a thread on Katie and Alex splitting up!!?!?

Is it becasue we don't fucking care!?!

Amir threatened to punch my lights out if I talked.

roflmao1128638378504062641.jpg

N64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about, but have been thinking that if I ask it to be explained I will spoil the joke.

No, not really.

In the last couple of seasons of BB there was a tree in the garden that would surreptitiously talk to housemates when they were alone and get them to do secret tasks, usually while telling them that they were wasters and non-entities, and generally subverting the reality tv celebrity genre.

He was voiced by one of the producers of the show, iirc.

I never saw this coming.

Just like Alex Reid with every punch in his Cage Fighting 'career'.

Steve Baldwin was ringside for a lot of those matches singing "the joke's on you!" and cackling maniacally, while thumbing through the bible.

I just had a pint in a local and read the news of the screws (or something similar)

She described him as a fame hungry sponger.

Mmmmm.

It should be noted that the tree was eventually chopped down and fashioned into a chest of drawers for the last season.

[YOUTUBE]uee3mEvdseE[/YOUTUBE]

So, watch your back, I guess.

Alex Reid can now move on with his dream of playing crime boss, VICIOUS DAVE "KNEES" in Eastenders.