Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Human Trafficking

FederalAgent007

This is the most vilecriminal activity out there. It is only behind Drugs and Illegal Weapons in profitability. I just watched a movie about it *shudders*.........

I think all the federal agents on this board should be re-assigned to Human Trafficking. If you guys need any help just hollaat me.

FederalAgent007 said:
This is the most vilecriminal activity out there. It is only behind Drugs and Illegal Weapons in profitability. I just watched a movie about it *shudders*.........

I think all the federal agents on this board should be re-assigned to Human Trafficking. If you guys need any help just hollaat me.

How could you have seen that movie? It is a Canadian movie. I saw it too you fucking cunt. The actresses were Canadian. The entire movie was Canadian. What the fuck is an American cuntbag doing watching a Canadian movie on an American network?

what the fuck are canadians doing using american inventions, like the internet and lightbulb ???????

SaintLucifer said:
How could you have seen that movie? It is a Canadian movie. I saw it too you fucking cunt. The actresses were Canadian. The entire movie was Canadian. What the fuck is an American cuntbag doing watching a Canadian movie on an American network?

I rented it, Donald Sutherland is in it. This is a horrible, vile network that needs to be stopped. They estimate that 800,000 people (mostly children) are snatched, smuggled, put in slavery by this organized crime network a year. That is 4 million people in 5 years..............this is unforgiveable. The United States is one of the biggest "purchasers" of the sex slaves.

I'm not so sure this isn't what happened to Natalie Holloway.

FederalAgent007 said:
I rented it, Donald Sutherland is in it. This is a horrible, vile network that needs to be stopped. They estimate that 800,000 people (mostly children) are snatched, smuggled, put in slavery by this organized crime network a year. That is 4 million people in 5 years..............this is unforgiveable. The United States is one of the biggest "purchasers" of the sex slaves.

I'm not so sure this isn't what happened to Natalie Holloway.

You need to ask THUGGIE_LUV why there is not a SINGLE nigger female who has been made into a sex slave. NOt a single NIGGER or PAKI female. The greatest preference for sex slaves is that the female be WHITE. Why?? In the movie, did you see how very excited the Filipinos were at having captured a 12 year old American girl who was white and blonde?

I saw another show about sex slaves. It seems those females most sought out by men in the world were members of the former East Bloc nations. Why? White, blue-eyed blondes. These females bring a ton of cash. Interesting? Further proof of white superiority. We whites are indeed the most-beautiful race upon this planet. Did you know experts from the documentary said that the oil-rich sheiks will ONLY buy white females? No other. Never. It is white females or nothing. Can you guess WHICH white females? You go it. Tall, leggy white blue-eyed blonde goddesses. If you don't have one of those do not bother calling the sheik. We whites are so superior it is almost insulting.

YOu want to know who really brings TOP DOLLAR??? YOUNG, BLOND, WHITE GIRLS AGE 12-18.
They like young boys age 10-16.

On top of being sex slaves they are victims of pedophiles. Pedophiles are sick, vile people who cannot be cured..........they are truly psychiatric~there are no drugs that work on them.

The average mortality rate of these children after being used as sex slaves is 4 years. They end up dying of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, injuries, suicide, other infectous diseases.