Hurt Feelings

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
To you nasty little boys - and you know who you are - it would hurt my feelings that you are such mean and nasty little boys if you were good looking but you aren't.

VKD

Banned
actually I'm good looking

NaughtE

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
You mean the picture of that poor boy you tried to pass off as a picture of you. Guess you forgot about the part where I proved you a liar.

Proove you are good looking. And I don't mean good looking with a hood over your head.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To you nasty little boys - and you know who you are - it would hurt my feelings that you are such mean and nasty little boys if you were good looking but you aren't.

You're right...I'm not good looking....

....I'm GREAT looking.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Considering how hideous you are physically, my guess this is a more even failed troll than burning your main.

:bigass:

jack

2962.imgcache.png

jack

Sing us a song, Pig Princess.

The Question

Eternal
I'm good looking, you pig-licking shitwaffle. Now stuff your ass up your ass and vanish in a cloud of stinky brown paradox.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey El, while you were gone some dick from Reject Haven was pretending to be you. You should consider legal action.

jack

Empress E:
you should remove that photo

Ok PP, just say "pretty please with LOTS of sugar on top"

jack

This troll is even lamer than her 6 and a half years of racism and vileness.