Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HYPOCRISY

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have checked through REVEREND's threads and posts. I cannot find A SINGLE REASON for him to have been banned to DAYCARE. Would anyone care to elaborate or have you decided to get heavy-handed with duals who completely troll you out like this one has? I look forward to the explation. I will let you know if I determine the explanation to be valid and worthy of a second look. You may begin.

Someones tiny feeling must have gotten hurt. The reverend is just a troll.

bad dog said:
Someones tiny feeling must have gotten hurt. The reverend is just a troll.

So your feelings were injured? That is not my problem. As for the REVEREND being a troll are all of you not 'trolls' of one form or another? Look at the name of the site DIPSHIT. Does it not say 'TROLL KINGDOM'? If REVEREND trolled you out and succeeded in doing so why send him to DAYCARE? From my perspective, if anyone's feelings have been wounded it would be those members and Admins of TROLL KINGDOM. I have looked again and found absolutely no cause for REVEREND to have been banned to DAYCARE. Once again I ask, why has REVERENED by DAYCARED? I also ask of BAD DOG why he is even in this thread. For someone who has not been DAYCARED you spend much time in here following REVEREND about like the lovesick little puppy you are. There is no other logical reason for you to be here. REVEREND and I have an excuse. You do not other than the reason I have mentioned earlier. You are in love with him. No doubt you realise he is a follower of the PRIEST/LITTLE BOY love machine. You wish to join him in the fray. Certainly you secretly crave little boys and their cocks also yes?

I reiterate once again REVEREND has successfully trolled the bunch of you since he has been DAYCARED for absolutely no apparent reason. He has not posted illegal images. He has not posted scripts as I have. He has not spammed. So why is he here?

SaintLucifer YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD I PITY YOU FUCKS DOWN HERE YOU IDIOT DICKLICKER.

A trollsite should not have a daycare.