Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypocritical Admins at Troll Kingdom

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I have discovered ZODIAC was imprisoned in DAYCARE for spamming AND THEN FREED ON THE SAME DAY!! SAINTLUCIFER has done nothing yet he remains stuck in DAYCARE. I should like to know why the hypocrisy and blatant favouritism? Could this have anything to do with the fact I bitchslapped EGGSY in LoNaf? Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Absolutely not right? How is it someone who clearly broke the rules by spamming all those forums is freed yet SaintLucifer who has been all but inactive by comparison remains banned to DAYCARE? Would anyone care to venture a guess?

Would it have anything to do with *gasp* HYPOCRISY?

WTF? Even BAD DOG was released?! Now this proves the Admins fear the great SaintLucifer. Seems I am the ONLY ONE stuck here in DAYCARE. Shitting their pants they are. I am calling you out Admins. Why does SaintLucifer remain in DAYCARE when others spend a mere day in here? SaintLucifer has been in here for MONTHS. *sniffs* Is that FEAR I smell?

You've already been informed that you simply need to be asked in order to be released, even though I disgree with this policy.

Oops, Bickendan must've DC'ed you. :bigass:
Edit: Forgot that images don't work down here.

Zodiac said:
You've already been informed that you simply need to be asked in order to be released, even though I disgree with this policy.

Can we ask for him? :)

That's called good judgement. Well maybe not on the letting Zodiac out, but look, that's been fixed in a better way.

Water seeks and finds it own level.

Zodiac said:

I do not suck Admin cocks as you do. I am the ONLY ONE who has never gotten down upon his knees and sucked faggoty Admin cock as a means towards getting out of DAYCARE. Fuck 'em. You do though. Tell me, did you enjoy sucking the cocks of the Admins? Did you moan whilst doing it? I bet your teeth are much whiter now yes?

I hear you have been demanding the Admins to ban SaintLucifer once-and-for-all. Same thing you did in Wordforge 2 times because I was stealing your 'thunder' if one could call it that. Now that I have been doing the same here once again you have gone to the Admins. Something about SaintLucifer having Paladin as a dual I do believe from what I have been told.

SaintLucifer said:
WTF? Even BAD DOG was released?! Now this proves the Admins fear the great SaintLucifer. Seems I am the ONLY ONE stuck here in DAYCARE. Shitting their pants they are. I am calling you out Admins. Why does SaintLucifer remain in DAYCARE when others spend a mere day in here? SaintLucifer has been in here for MONTHS. *sniffs* Is that FEAR I smell?

Gnats aren't that bothersome.