I actually sawa a DS9 epsiode that wasn't like a soap opera

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Shakaar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakaar

Having recently starting watching the DS9 series (out of order, in a real random run on CBS action) I have found them a little too "Soap Opera" in style. This is probably because it is the early series which are setting the characters up and it also concentrates on Bajor. When the war starts I am sure it will become more exciting.

This episode actually had some intrigue, was well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it despite it having the "human ape" Kira as the main character.

But why on earth does she walk around with her arms hanging down like that? She looks like she is wearing some kind of wierd shoulder truss that extends her arms out by 3 inches before they are allowed to hang down by her sides.

I am beginning to worry that I am missing a big "Arm theme" that seems to extend across characters. Following my recent rant on Jadzia, will I soon become annoyed with Sisko's habit of putting his hands together at the fingertips and looking earnest?

I have found you a suitably "I'm looking coy and subtly sexual while still hanging my arms out to dry" pose
9K_3pub.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just wait till the romulans turn up with their Joan Collins shoulder pads.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Good luck following anything after season 3 if they're shown out of order. It's not soap operatic (apart from a couple of romances), but there are several substantial arcs that won't make a bit of sense unless they're seen how they were intended to be.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ONE FROM SEASON ONE THAT'S GOOD YET?