Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Agree with missmanners on this one

^^yeah, I was trying to see if you and Michael Jackson would want to suck my little boy pee-pee. You would have to offer me Jeezus Juice first.

Here Mentalist: Let's practice saying..........

Citizens' Arraest........

you have to say the Arrest part like this..........A..Ray....est

Draw it out...........make it sound

FederalAgent007 said:
^^yeah, I was trying to see if you and Michael Jackson would want to suck my little boy pee-pee. You would have to offer me Jeezus Juice first.

Here Mentalist: Let's practice saying..........

Citizens' Arraest........

you have to say the Arrest part like this..........A..Ray....est

Draw it out...........make it sound
You freely admit to pretnding to be a pre-teen boy on the internet. That's an offense. And the fact that you say "pee-pee" just makes me shudder.

You're a freak. A freak with a penchant for AOL cyber-sex sessions with people god knows how young.

You should be locked away.

^^That from a guy who worships Michael Jackson????

where, pray tell, have I acted like a teen boy???? Was it the Blue Gecko..........another place you stalked me? You see, no matter how hard I try to get away from you...........there you are. Me and the admin were laughing at you the whole time. I had another user name on there too. Guess what it was??

Mentalist said:
You freely admit to pretnding to be a pre-teen boy on the internet. That's an offense. And the fact that you say "pee-pee" just makes me shudder.
Yeah............I heard you have a little boy pee-pee. I bet you shudder when boys touch it.

Mentalist said:
You're a freak. A freak with a penchant for AOL cyber-sex sessions with people god knows how young.

You should be locked away.

They have cybersex on AOL?????? How do you get on there???? I love cybersex!!! it is my favorite thing to do!!!