Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am full of rage without cigarettes.

The addiction
The wanting
The needing
Withdrawls
Having to go outside into the cold
smelling of smoke
the cost!

Ive only been out for a day and I got so much rage. I forgot how many times i kick something today.

The cost is getting annoying so I really should quit. I really dont know if I should just use the patch or go cold turkey if i do.

Wish you good luck. It is hard to do but it is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

I used the patch to quit smoking cigarettes in 2000. Before that I tried Welbutrin (sp?). I gotta tell ya - Under the influence of welbutrin I locked my keys in the car with the motor running.

Now the patch is a whole other creature altogether. I' wake up fully prepared to fucking MURDER anyone who crossed my path then I'd slap that patch on - If you have a commitment to nicotine, fuck cigarettes. The patch is the shit. Clean fast and delicious.

I haven't smoked a cigarette for 11 yrs.

I found a couple of unused patches in my vitamin cabinet the other day. OH YEAH LOL. Ew gross, even the thought of it is disgusting to me.

I'm telling you this guy johnford is more then he was. I'm taking credit for being the first person to say so.

I'm nobody special but I'm saying so anyway.

Hey Johnford,

Change your avatar. I'm not trying to be a bossy prick. Trust me.

It was about time for a change anyway. The anger I felt yesterday without smokes is how i felt in this avatar. I probably could of held up a kitten at gunpoint but whatever common sense i have told me not too.

Ill be good and glad tommorrow when I can get some frigging smokes. This quitting thing...meh. Id rather be calm & happy without nicotine fits left & right.