Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I AM GOING PUBLIC WITH MY STORY

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have decided that all of the federal agencies, companies, the military and people in my case have been so dirty and irresponsible.............I have no other choice than to go public with this. Post on every big website, send to every media outlet naming names, agencies, companies involved...........THE WORKS.

LET THEM COME TO ME. SUE ME. YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM BROKE AND HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

And if you don't think I have names and proof.............think again. Hey Mike, Dawn, Jack, Steve, Sanjay, Jeanine, Army, AF...........you guys want FAME. You got it!!!!

jack said:
Who's Mike?

I think the better question is Who is Steve?? the Ph.D. fiber optics engineer with IBM who forged a criminal burglary charge and previous arrest record on me. via fraud by wire.......or cable optics. The guy who speaks four different languages fluently, who has spent a lot of time in third-world countries. My bet is he has connections to the CIA.
What do you think Jack?

Cranky Bastard said:
Anyone seen my nail clippers?

No I Have Not. On A Completely Unrelated Note, Can Anyone Take A Look At Seat Cushion On My Hover-Chair? Something Is Sticking Me In A Most Sensitive "Cheek."

*shudders* I thought Geedis nailed you on top of his Hummer to use as radar. One thing is for sure, you are one of the creepiest comic book characters I have EVER seen. You probably give kids nightmares.