I AM HORRIFIED!!! OUTRAGED AND HORRIFIED!!!!!

JillianBacardi

MISSMANNERS

I AM CALLING YOU OUT YOU DIRTY CUNT. TO THINK YOU ARE AN IRS AUDITOR/INVESTIGATOR WHO HAS BEEN ON THIS BOARD THE ENTIRE TIME THE HARASSMENT ESCALATED AND I PLEADED WITH YOU TO DO SOMETHING. TO THINK YOU ALLOWED CRIMINALS BULLSHIT YOU AND THEN YOU WENT ALONG WITH CRIMINAL CHARGES BEING PRESSED AGAINST ME AND DIDN'T LIFT A FUCKING FINGER. TO THINK I YELLED AND SCREAMED FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT................ANY G*DMAN LAW ENFORCEMENT TO COME OVER TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THERE WERE CRIMINALS HERE AND NO ONE WOULD DO ANYTHING. I KNOW OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE I CONTACTED..........ONE.......HAD TO OF AT LEAST LOOKED. WHAT DID YOU DO????? TELL THEM THAT I WAS THE CRIMINAL???? IS THAT WHY YOU HELPED THINGS ALONG?????? YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE DIRTBAGS ON THIS BOARD. TO THINK MY HARD EARNED DOLLARS GO TO PAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I AM MORE THAN OUTRAGED.................MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS SKYROCKETED. YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T STROKE OUT.

OF COURSE, I'M SURE YOU HOPE I DO, THAT WAY I WON'T BE AROUND TO POINT OUT ALL OF YOUR FUCKUPS AND WRONGDOING.

BlazerBoy

Girl, I want you to stop flirting with my fiancé. She doesn't do that sort of thing.

i would've thought Jillian would have commited suicide by now?

I suspect we are not doing our job properly!

BlazerBoy

Methamphetamine addicts are using the Internet to commit identity theft, law-enforcement officials and medical experts in the USA and Canada say.

Meth is a highly addictive, cheap alternative to cocaine and heroin. Meth addicts - already adept at stealing personal information from mailboxes to finance drug habits - now are hacking PCs to steal information, says Bob Gauthier, a detective in the Edmonton, Alberta, Police Service's meth project team.

In the USA, the problem is increasing "in complexity and size" in the West and Midwest, says Robert Brown, agent-in-charge of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. He says meth addicts also are participating in phishing e-mail scams and selling stolen goods on auction sites. Many are employed by ID theft rings run by non-drug users, he says.

*cough*

JillianBacardi

The above article is why I want to know who posted my criminal record and tax return on this board. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Again, please provide links to where this allegedly occurred.

It will probably look something like this:
[url =http://jilliansfeveredbrain.com/hallucinations.html]RECORDS PERSONAL BAWK BAWK BAWK[/url ]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm surprised you could find the ignore button without the help of 5 search engines and 2 private detectives, Nancy Drew.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The growth between your legs?

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
One thing is for sure, missmanners says she is an IRS auditor/investigator, the board registration lead to the IRS, so therefore I can safely come to the conclusion the IRS has employee's on this board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
IRS, that stands for I Rape Sasha?

Starburn

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Sasha said:
One thing is for sure, missmanners says she is an IRS auditor/investigator, the board registration lead to the IRS, so therefore I can safely come to the conclusion the IRS has employee's on this board.
Try wearing tinfoil on your head. That'll block out the evil IRS's thought waves from penetrating your skull.

Techman

JillianBacardi said:
MISSMANNERS

I AM CALLING YOU OUT YOU DIRTY CUNT. ....*snip*
Negative...I have it on good authority that's it's quite clean.
OF COURSE, I'M SURE YOU HOPE I DO, ....
That, I can confirm.