Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am human and I need to be loved...

Be positive and interesting and mysterious, BG, and they will flock to you like moths to a flame.

Where were all you people when I tried to start orgy threads???

OK, English Rose was there as I recall. Maybe it's time for another naked Sim Trolls thread. ;)

Blindgroping said:
only you....

??

Gentlemen, and this is good and genuine advice, You can be "Too nice" at times.

If there is not that little, mysterious cruel streak, the ability to tell her "no" and stick by it, the hint that you are not always predictable, then you retain a more effective air of mystery, and women respond to that. If you are too easily swayed, she'll begin to loose interest as you are no longer a "challenge". The ability to show her that she needs you as badly as you may want her is part of the balance...that you could walk away keeps her "trying" to keep your attention.

Do treat her with respect, kindness, attention and passion, but don't fall for becoming too much of a known quantity...

If the ladies in this thread are honest, they will agree with me.

-SB