Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am Leaving.

FederalAgent007

I am never coming back to TrollKingdom. I am finished. I will have my trial, I will "have" the boys and girls on this board who sought to make me a criminal and I will have criminal records created on them.

I hate message boards, the fucked up people on them and government employees who run them.

You all make me sick, you make me want to puke. The whole sorry lot of you.

FederalAgent007 said:
I am never coming back to TrollKingdom. I am finished. I will have my trial, I will "have" the boys and girls on this board who sought to make me a criminal and I will have criminal records created on them.

I hate message boards, the fucked up people on them and government employees who run them.

Promises promises...

FederalAgent007 said:

About fucking time bitch! Now DAYCARE is MINE!! Take your sorry skank psychotic ass out of here and don't let the fucking door hit you on the way out.

Pff, she'll do this a dozen times before she ever actually disappears. Jillian, you are without a doubt the sorriest, most fucked up cunt I've ever seen online or anywhere else. Go fuck yourself with a power drill.

The Question said:
Pff, she'll do this a dozen times before she ever actually disappears. Jillian, you are without a doubt the sorriest, most fucked up cunt I've ever seen online or anywhere else. Go fuck yourself with a power drill.

Sorry, fucked up cunt????? That wasn't very nice The Question. If I am so sorry and fucked up...........why do I have a bunch of you in the trick bag now???

Here is something for your.............you are without a doubt the sorriest, greedy, most fucked up DEA agent I have ever seen online. As a matter of fact...........you are the only DEA agent I have ever seen online.

How is it that I have missmanners, Number6, Gagh in the trick bag??? How fucked up is it that my being on a public message board run by a bunch of government employees is going to bring a lot of scrutiny and embarassment to several federal agencies??

How is it that a couple of mutts hired by my ex-husband can fuck things up so bad that it could land a lot of people on this board in hot water???

Make no mistake...........you and your agencies can continue to act like the incompetent FOOLS I now think all of you are. What I have posted here is just a little taste of what is to come.

I could of turned this to federal court a long time ago. You see...........when Tim had the boys hijack my company compooter..........it had a medical program on it which required us to be HIPPA compliant. We were/are HIPPA compliant.........the downside, if you have someone on the "inside" give out information to someone on the "outside".........it could compromise your medical records.

That is what Tim did when he fucked up like he did. Then his dad.......who has federal agency connections as far up as the pentagon.......helped the whole thing along because he hasn't been thinking clearly for years now.

Tim never was much of a thinker cause he let his dick do the thinking for him. He should have remembered what he used to tell everyone...........I am a lot smarter than he is or ever will be.

Top that off with a dumbass hick married woman who thought he was a prize or something and you get the heigth of stupidity.

When you get up on the stand in federal court...........tell the jury how I impersonated a federal officer on the TrollKingdom board.

k...

then look over at me............I will send you a subliminal message by holding up a badge, licking my lips, crossing my legs so you will be able to see I have no panties on.