Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am more of a Security Risk than Lucy

FederalAgent007

My posts don't even show up in the New Posts section.

hmmmmmm............maybe the board is rigged so that only certain people are able to read what I post here.

Interesting.

FederalAgent007 said:
My posts don't even show up in the New Posts section.

hmmmmmm............maybe the board is rigged so that only certain people are able to read what I post here.

Interesting.

I am a security risk?? Cool!!! I never knew this but thanks for the information sweetheart!

^You are a very BIG security risk.

Now.........leave me alone. Don't you have some illegal weapons to sell?? Don't worry about me, I won't tell anyone. When I called every law enforcement agency in the U.S. to tell them I was being falsely accused of a crime, I wasn't the one doing illegal things but they need to come over here and hack this board to see who is on it because they are counterfeiting money and selling illegal weapons ~~ nobody listened to me. I told them there could possibly be FBI, CIA, IRS, Secret Service and ATF on the board ...... I couldn't distinguish between the illegal weapons dealers and law enforcement so someone needs to get over here FAST!!!!!!!!!

They would axe me the website, I would say TrollKingdom and they would look at me funny.