Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am sick of the FEDS dragging their feet on this.

FederalAgent007

I have been more than patient, I have been VERY FAIR about this whole thing. Government employees tried to ruin me...................did a damn good job of it. I have not been able to look for a job this last year........I need health insurance, have depleted my funds trying to prove my innocence in the false charges brought against me...........I have had a Goddamn criminal record created on me by the government and you aren't doing a damn thing about it except covering it up.

I am finished with you. I am going to do what I have to do now. You think you are going to ruin me then fuck with me??? Watch me now.

If you don't believe me.............ask Sardy what I have.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

FederalAgent007 said:
I have been more than patient, I have been VERY FAIR about this whole thing. Government employees tried to ruin me...................did a damn good job of it. I have not been able to look for a job this last year........I need health insurance, have depleted my funds trying to prove my innocence in the false charges brought against me...........I have had a Goddamn criminal record created on me by the government and you aren't doing a damn thing about it except covering it up.

I am finished with you. I am going to do what I have to do now. You think you are going to ruin me then fuck with me??? Watch me now.

If you don't believe me.............ask Sardy what I have.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

CUCKOO!!!

SAREK AND THE QUESTION WILL BE INSTITUTIONALIZED

Make no mistake that Sarek and The Question are going down. I will make damn sure of it if its the last thing I do.

You underestimated me more than a year ago, you are GROSSLY underestimating me now. Hey........you are the intelligent ones.

MY STORY WILL BE QUITE COMPELLING........I HAVE FACTS, I HAVE EVIDENCE........WHAT I DON'T HAVE I WILL BE ABLE TO GET WITH THE HELP OF MIDDLE AMERICA. THIS IS A STORY THAT WILL SPOOK A LOT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE HOW EASILY IT COULD HAPPEN TO THEM.........HOW THEIR GOVERNMENT SO EASILY CAN DESTROY THEIR LIVES AND THINK YOU OWE THEM???

The Question said:
Why haven't you been institutionalized yet, Debbie?

You guys keep insisting on taking this to a personal level.

We are going to get real personal now.................up close and personal.

Get out your badge TQ, you are going to need it.

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif