I AM SKAN HEAR ME ROAR

sckan_erator

I AM BEING IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT SAYS IT IS FOR RANTING AN RAVAING AND THAT IS WHAT I AM BEING RIGHT NOW SINCE OTHER SKANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN HERE. I AM BEING THE VOICE OF SKANS WHO CANNOT SPEAK AND THAT IS WHY I AM IN THIS SO CALLED PLACE. THAT IS TO SAY I AM SAYING WHAT IS ON MY MIND USING MY OPINOIN AS WELL AS FACTS WHICH CANNOT BE DENIED!!!!!!!!

SKANS HAVE COME HERE BECAUSE IT IS A PLACE FOR WELCOME3 TO SKANS NOW IT IS NOT!!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE TWINKIE WRAPPERS AT A HOSTESS BAKE OFF. WE ARE BEING RIPPED AND TORN AND THROWN AWAY AND THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!!!! MANY WILL SAY AND AGREEE THE SAME THING BECAUSE THIS IS BEING TRUTHE WHICH CANNOT BE BEING CONTAINED BY THINGS LIKE DAYCARE PLACES. OKAY? AM I BEING UNDERSTOOD BY YOU HERE?

What she says is true. You can pack up your bags, put them by the door, and call the cab but you might as well get comfortable sitting on the luggage cause you're going nowhere anytime soon.

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE I AM NOT WNATING TO LEAVE BUT CAN LEAVE IF I AM WANTING. WHAT I'M WANTING IN ADDITION TO HIGH FRUCTOSE SNACKS IS THE RELEASE OF MY BROTHER SKANS TO THE GENERAL POPULATION. THAT IS TO SAY THEY ARE IN THE FORUM PRISON AT THAT IS NOT GOOD JUSTICE AND THE FOOD IS BAD I'M SURE. OKAY.

This place is like The Eagles song "Hotel California".

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light. My eyes grew heavy and my sight grew dim.

I had to stop for the night.

As she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell. I was thinking to myself "This could be heaven and this could be Hell."

Back