I am the King of the Trolls! I am the Troll who is King of Troll Kingdom!

Tyrant

CartmanRetarded-Resized.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lawrence Connor said:
it ain't so bad now is it? :D
it's supposed be be trolls at troll kingdom, right? ;)

You do not seriously believe these idiots are 'trolls' do you? I have PWNed their asses so many times I got bored and left.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
VKD said:

Lovely picture of your boyfriend. When will you both be arriving in my city to tie the knot? Sadly enough, such unions are legal in my city. *sigh* I bet you would look cute in a frilly, pink dress.

VKD

Banned
SaintLucifer said:
Lovely picture of your boyfriend. When will you both be arriving in my city to tie the knot? Sadly enough, such unions are legal in my city. *sigh* I bet you would look cute in a frilly, pink dress.

I wouldn't marry you if you were the last living thing on Earth. sorry to disappoint you....

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
VKD said:
I wouldn't marry you if you were the last living thing on Earth. sorry to disappoint you....

Ah, desperation sinks in. I was wondering when you were going to give in to my superior intellect. You just did, with this very post. I thank you. I do find it very odd that you would keep such a sick image on your hard-drive all this time. I would suggest perhaps you jerk off to that image yes? For what other reason would you keep it? Tell me, do you always scan the internet for random images, then pass them off as something else? Very sad. Truly, you need psychiatric help, or perhaps a fag line would help?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Why are your eyes shut in that picture Luci?

Afraid of catching your reflection in the camera lens?

VKD

Banned
Cacophony said:
Why are your eyes shut in that picture Luci?

Afraid of catching your reflection in the camera lens?

if he sees his reflection he will turn to stone - that is how ugly he is. we're safe because it only works when you look at him in person, but I can't guarantee you'll be safe from psychological scarring, so don't stare at his image too long...

Cacophony

VKD said:
if he sees his reflection he will turn to stone - that is how ugly he is. we're safe because it only works when you look at him in person, but I can't guarantee you'll be safe from psychological scarring, so don't stare at his image too long...
Oh trust me, I don't. I've seen it posted 50 times and this is the first time I noticed his eyes are closed. I scroll over it THAT fast.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's because he's masturbating and just about to cum, of course.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Squeeze the Base Luci!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Cacophony said:
Oh trust me, I don't. I've seen it posted 50 times and this is the first time I noticed his eyes are closed. I scroll over it THAT fast.

You like to stare at ugly fucks like that? Sick cunt aren't you? Due to this fact, I would suggest you like to stare at such ugly fucks because you may have others believe at least you are somewhat better-looking than they. A shame you would go around being happy about being 'prettier' than a complete stranger. Rather sad state of affairs one may call your 'life'. Even sadder is the fool who scanned the entire internet to find a pic like that. Someone is desperately in need of a life.

Tyrant

601_image_21.jpg

Cacophony

SaintLucifer said:
You like to stare at ugly fucks like that? Sick cunt aren't you? Due to this fact, I would suggest you like to stare at such ugly fucks because you may have others believe at least you are somewhat better-looking than they. A shame you would go around being happy about being 'prettier' than a complete stranger. Rather sad state of affairs one may call your 'life'. Even sadder is the fool who scanned the entire internet to find a pic like that. Someone is desperately in need of a life.
Learn to read.