Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am tired of zombie theads

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Can we please stop with the necro'd zombie threads? Please? It's a form of Twinkie posting: all empty calories and no intellectural nutritional value. We are all suffering from sugar overload. I feel shakey already from the rush.

Enkephalen said:
Can we please stop with the necro'd zombie threads? Please? It's a form of Twinkie posting: all empty calories and no intellectural nutritional value. We are all suffering from sugar overload. I feel shakey already from the rush.
Didn't you reply to every necro'ed thread by GTC recently? And now all of a sudden you don't like them?

Of course I gorged on the cotton candy threads. I read each and every one of those 50 necro'd posts and gave a reply to his "moo" in an appropriate manner that took into account the subject of the posts. So, now I'm tired of them because no one discusses these threads, they just dig the coffins up, open the casket and leave it to molder and smell up the place.

mulder0320copycp8.jpg

Enkephalen said:
Of course I gorged on the cotton candy threads. I read each and every one of those 50 necro'd posts and gave a reply to his "moo" in an appropriate manner that took into account the subject of the posts. So, now I'm tired of them because no one discusses these threads, they just dig the coffins up, open the casket and leave it to molder and smell up the place.
Only 50? LOL.

Uhhh, wasn't it only 50? I spent the better part of the day reading and responding. It took forever. Some posts were interesting, some were just plain stupid. But I found some very witty responses. I don't think many people consider just how creative some of TK's members (past and present) are when it comes to the written word.

And it's molder -- not Mulder. You know, we don't seem to use that word molder much any more. Well, except for John Brown's body lay a moldering in the grave. I seem to think of the Civil War when I think of the word molder. An interesting word though. But perhaps molder = TK is appropriate.

Enkephalen said:
I don't think many people consider just how creative some of TK's members (past and present) are when it comes to the written word.

We are wordsmiths, yes.