Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I apologise

Tyrant

For my earlier spamming. I was drunk, and still AM..... it's during those little somethingFests that I piss someone off with a sniper hit.

But I'm sure I felt really really strongly about SOMETHING..... WTF was it!?

011.jpg

It's all good, little buddy! Just be wary!

Stop soundling like me. It's bad enough I have to type this crap.... I don't need to hear it from someone else.

Kerb Crawler said:
You fuckers ruined what could have otherwise been an enjoyable thread. Good job.

Lick me where I piss, then post some more images in your ongoing shortcut to actual thought.

Now.

It's not a "shortcut," 'tard-lips; the quickest way to reach ANY destination is always a straight line. Or coming out the asshole end of a violently-twisted "silly straw" wormhole.

You need to learn to think outside the box. You really do.

Kerb Crawler said:
It's not a "shortcut," 'tard-lips; the quickest way to reach ANY destination is always a straight line. Or coming out the asshole end of a violently-twisted "silly straw" wormhole.

You need to learn to think outside the box. You really do.

And you need to realize that not everything needs to be done in the "the quickest way."

I'm sure your girlfriend would agree.

Sigh. Youth....