Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I asked her...

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"Can you say something nice to me?"

She looked stunned.

And then she said, "I like you". And gave me a hug.

That's good.

I'm not sure if I'll sleep with her after that, however. She's not as good a kisser as I thought she'd be, and if she can't come up with something more original than that when I'm depressed, then it doesn't matter how pretty she is, she won't fulfill my needs.

But she has nice breasts and she pressed them against me when we hugged. Her nipples were hard.
Guess that counts for something.

If one is kissing clergy, I guess one shouldn't expect her to be "naughty" much.

Damn.

How shocking should I get?

I mean, would it be like fucking god (or goddess)?
And how sacrilegious would it be if I spank her?

I'm going to hell!

I have nothing nice to say. I'm a bitch.
Just kidding.

A guy once asked me, "Why do you like me"

This went through my head: "Dammit LC say something more than his nice ass, or wonderful lips or wonderful head of hair" Say something like, "You have a great personality and a great sense of humor" No I can't say that, thats too canned. Dammit why do I like this guy?

"Whats your name again?"

It was a nice Christmas.

But.

I think that I'll pass on this one. Maybe I can get someone to moan in my ear instead.