I call bullsh*t on the Joe Hennessy account

aeommai

cookie?
I know for a fact that JACK took the Joe Hennessy account from CEEJAY to undermine NAP and it's 10 year mission to....uh...I'm not clear about the mission BUT ITS A 10 YEAR LONG ONE.

don't ask for proof because i'll just ignore your posts.

Do the damn thang man.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what about FUCK? CAN YOU SAY FUCK INT HE THEREADTITEL?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I call bullsh*t on the Joe Hennessy account

I know for a fact that JACK took the Joe Hennessy account from CEEJAY to undermine NAP and it's 10 year mission to....uh...I'm not clear about the mission BUT ITS A 10 YEAR LONG ONE.

Do the damn thang man.

What are you bangin' about?

"Joe" registered two years before......Nevermind. Hit me up on my E-Mail me dawg.

aeommai

cookie?
yo that's cool uh i don't know your email though. you can private message me wahtever you wanted to talk about brother.

but here's my theory:

you created NAP to PWN JACK INTO SUBMISSION. Then Joe Hennesy came up and decided to join NAP? now all of a sudden he's turning on you? Obviously he's Jack's dual!
a dual he's used to cause problems in your ten year long mission.

UP TOP!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Good thing I don't use socks.

I use MITTENS.

Do the damn thang man.

This isn't good. :bigass:

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

Do the damn thang man.

yo that's cool uh i don't know your email though. you can private message me wahtever you wanted to talk about brother.

but here's my theory:

you created NAP to PWN JACK INTO SUBMISSION. Then Joe Hennesy came up and decided to join NAP? now all of a sudden he's turning on you? Obviously he's Jack's dual!
a dual he's used to cause problems in your ten year long mission.

UP TOP!

MMORE PROOF. ONLY JACK USES THAT BIGGRIN SMILEY!!!!

JESUS CHRIST.

Do the damn thang man.

By your logic you could be a Blackfoot dual along with others. Why did Up Top and Do tha danm thing man become so popular?

GOD have mercy on your soul.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's our way of making fun of all things NAP Gankster.

And another thang, Gank Master

What you gonna do with this pimpin?

UP TPO!

Seph

Retired Account
u dont answer e-mails charles u retard...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"aeommai" if you're convinced that "Joe" is "Jack". Ask "Jack" to direct you to "Joe's" blog.

I e-mailed "Joe Hennessy" the article of him(Jack) from my blog along with The Joe Kletz, Hellman, Steve B, DevilMan, Frank, Hunter, Kym, and Dark Pickle stuff.

I remember awhile back you wanted to see the article I did on "Jack".

And another thang, "aeommai"

Do tha damn thang man.

JESUS CHRIST. Why did Up Top and Do tha danm thing man become so popular?

Nerdy as it may seem. I was thinking the same thing.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

Seph

Retired Account