The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: oops, took your spot!

e542feb5d53b5edf404c2d8db77a007f.gif

jack

you-mad-bro-77gp9f.jpg

jack

I got him your dual banned using Conchaga who pushed the button. He you didn't own anybody. Just one of many failed duals of yours I picked off one by one.

Just like the one I recently picked off. Fuck with bull, get the horns.

Just like I got you posting in this thread over and over. Just like I got you up all night posting 24/7 when you think I'm sleeping.

Just too fucking easy.

:bigass:

jack

I accomplished what I wanted...Conchaga, Gear, Seph and Sarak was banned or no longer active members..

It's spelled "Sarek". He just stopped posting here and you had nothing to do with it. Gear died a few years back. Guess you had nothing to do with that. Seph retired and my dual accounts increased by over 30 as a result. You had nothing to do with that, and Conchaga owned you completely (Philly troll among others) as I do every single day. You had nothing to do with Conchaga retiring either. Everything you've tried to do here has ended in failure.

We laugh at you on FB quite a bit.

Post some more in this thread stupid jackdancer

5x4dfM.gif

jack

"was banned"

It's "were banned" as in the way you were banned from ASVS

" or no longer active members.."

It's or "are" no longer active members

michael-scott-wink.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I accomplished what I wanted...Conchaga, Gear, Seph and Sarak was banned or no longer active members.. I win my little fat and bald old dirty jewish bastard :bigass:

It's spelled "Sarek". He just stopped posting here and you had nothing to do with it. Gear died a few years back. Guess you had nothing to do with that. Seph retired and my dual accounts increased by over 30 as a result. You had nothing to do with that, and Conchaga owned you completely (Philly troll among others) as I do every single day. You had nothing to do with Conchaga retiring either. Everything you've tried to do here has ended in failure.

We laugh at you on FB quite a bit.

Post some more in this thread stupid jackdancer

:wtf: :bigass:
Nope! Sarek account isn't active, that means he was banned for abusing his mod powers and being a cowardly sob...AND...If Gear died a few years ago, why was his account last seen on Nov 25, 2021?<< Fuckuly...AND... Conchaga was relieved of his administrator duties and was forced to leave Troll Kingdom.<<Yes! I had plenty to do with that...AND...Seph retired for abusing mod powers for deleting my account at ASVS with help from Dirk Funk/Khas. Seph then retired from Troll Kingdom. Dirk Funk/Khas eventually went AWOL at ASVS<<<Yeap! I had something to do with that too.

jack

that means he was banned for abusing his mod powers and being a cowardly sob
No, it means he retired and stopped posting here and went on with his life. Like many have.

Conchaga was relieved of his administrator duties and was forced to leave Troll Kingdom.
When did that happen? Oh right, it didn't. Conchaga left because he also retired from TK and went on to do other things, after completely owning you on the Philly troll and daycaring you at will :bigass:. He posts at FB EVERY DAY. Never mentions you.
Yes! I had plenty to do with that.
Only in your pathetic, lying mind.
Seph retired for abusing mod powers for deleting my account at ASVS with help from Dirk Funk/Khas.
That's not why he retired at all. Why would abusing his mod powers at ASVS cause him to retire at TK? You sure don't know much about what goes on around here. That's obvious. I guess that's why you make everything up.
Dirk Funk/Khas eventually went AWOL at ASVS<<<Yeap! I had something to do with that too.
You had nothing to do with that. He doesn't think about you or care about you at all. He hasn't "left" ASVS at all. You however HAVE LEFT> NEVER TO RETURN :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

michael-scott-wink.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf: :bigass:
If Gear died a few years ago, why was his account was last seen on Nov 25, 2021?<< Fuckuly...

^Why didn't you address that^, jewjacker?...My math tells me...Gear didn't RIP a couple of years ago. He hasn't reached his 1-year anniversary sleeping with the worms yet.

jack

Gear died in 2018 you ignorant racist fuck. Of esophogeal cancer.

Someone who knew his password that had mod powers changed the details of his account on November 25, 2021 idiot. I made a thread about it in QSF. Did the same thing with Dual and a couple other accounts of people who passed on.

Tell me you're not really this fucking stupid? Never mind. I already know you are that fucking stupid.

https://trollkingdom.net/threads/altering-dead-peoples-avatars.151995/

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Gear died in 2018 you ignorant racist fuck. Of esophogeal cancer.

Someone who knew his password that had mod powers changed the details of his account on November 25, 2021.

(#1). Prove that Gear died of esophageal cancer. I don't think he would've passed that information on a funny-book forum. Well, unless he was Bogner's dual. Geedis was a sympathy troll...AND...(#2). Why would a mod have Gear's password? Gear was a moderator. So what you're saying is, someone hacked Gear's account? Was it you, Venooker? (#3). I'm going on record and saying, YOU (jack) are an ADMINISTRATOR at Troll Kingdom. (#4). You (jack) share Loktar's account with Loktar. You use the account to give your jack account LIKES (#5). African Americans (BLACKS) can't be racist. We can be haters, but not bigots.

Bigot
a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

racist
characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

jack

I rarely give you any emoji's but you deserve that one.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
(#1). Prove that Gear died of esophageal cancer. I don't think he would've passed that information on a funny-book forum. Well, unless he was Bogner's dual. Geedis was a sympathy troll...AND...(#2). Why would a mod have Gear's password? Gear was a moderator. So what you're saying is, someone hacked Gear's account? Was it you, Venooker? (#3). I'm going on record and saying, YOU (jack) are an ADMINISTRATOR at Troll Kingdom. (#4). You (jack) share Loktar's account with Loktar. You use the account to give your jack account LIKES (#5). African Americans (BLACKS) can't be racist. We can be haters, but not bigots.
I don't share my account with jack. You share this account with yourself. I'm you're white ass cracker dual, broham. I'm the weird, crossdressing nerdy part of you. Created by you so you could act like a tough cupcakeer all while actually being a big old crybaby sissy.

jack

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't share my account with jack.

Whatever Loktar!..You got the 'HISCOCK'...Venooker's sun flower seeds on your chin, while his mouse sized sexual organ rest on the back of your pharynx, while he slowly trickle or seep out a milky dark sticky yellow substance <<(A combination of urine and semen) in your upper abdomen.