Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I CAN'T EVEN SEND A PM....

Cranky Bastard

Since I can't send PMs, the other option was to post a let-out message.

Cranky will not post images if let out.

I cannot promise to make any posts after being let out, but the option to do so might hold future merit.

The chances of posting increase if I can get my avatar on here. There appeared to be no option to do so in the CP before I was banished. Is this due to new account status? Number of posts?

If let out... might try to arrange an "invasion" day on your major topics by TW assuming we're all let out on condition of not posting images. I can't speak for the group, though. They'd have to promise you individually. I'm not accepting responsibility for anyone but myself.

Even for my wife... despite Messenger assuming she's me.

The avatar thing was the same issue I had. You're in the wrong User's group. PM Cait about it and she will restore it in less than 5 minutes. ;)
Oh, duh, you can't send PMs. Hopefully Cait will see this?

Cranky Bastard said:
Since I can't send PMs, the other option was to post a let-out message.

Cranky will not post images if let out.

I cannot promise to make any posts after being let out, but the option to do so might hold future merit.

The chances of posting increase if I can get my avatar on here. There appeared to be no option to do so in the CP before I was banished. Is this due to new account status? Number of posts?

If let out... might try to arrange an "invasion" day on your major topics by TW assuming we're all let out on condition of not posting images. I can't speak for the group, though. They'd have to promise you individually. I'm not accepting responsibility for anyone but myself.

Even for my wife... despite Messenger assuming she's me.

Wait. Did you say you were 'BAN'ished??? Nooooooo. But they do not BANISH people here. I guess they were wrong. Bwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhh.PWNED! Wait. Are you fucking BEGGING to be let out of DC CRANKY? Where's your fucking pride!! Fuck. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself you piece of shit. What next? Will you cry to your momma? All that time I was BANished to DAYCARE, I never ONCE asked to be let out. Even people OFFERED to help me get out and I told them not to fucking bother, that I had absolutely no use for them. My pride remains. I have taken a fucking huge dump and wiped my asshole with the remnants of your pride you bitch.

We requested his freedom. Because he has more redeeming qualities than you possess and we thought he could school you ;)

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
You shouldn't beg, Bastard! It's unbecoming.

That just fucking made me sick. I am ill. I am heading outside for a few moments. Nothing makes me feel worse than watching a fucking suck like CB cry for his fucking mommy. Goddamn!

SaintLucifer said:
That just fucking made me sick. I am ill. I am heading outside for a few moments. Nothing makes me feel worse than watching a fucking suck like CB cry for his fucking mommy. Goddamn!

You cannot imagine how pleased that makes me, Saint. To have such an effect is the envy of many trolls.

Call it what you want. At first I was content to be banned to this section just like you, but it is very limiting and few people read here. Its usefulness was at an end.

If it makes you any sicker, I promised to blow some people, too.

They may not like you here very much, but we sure like you on TW.