I can't help wondering...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Maybe I should've fucked more ugly girls in hopes that they'd brag about me to their hotter friends.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I swear I've read a similar post from you about fucking ugly girls before - like, years before. I have no idea how old you are, but if that's the case, you just *might* run out of time to test that theory.
However, I would really be interested to know if there are girl groups out there that actually work like that - the bragging about good sex thing, I mean. I've known a lot of women, but it's never happened that we would just randomly recommend fucking some dude because of his alleged skills.

Mirah

I love you
I don't have girlfriends like that either and haven't met a lot of groups of women that sit around bragging about sex.

MODMAN

CUm dripped PAWGS after a good fuck from behINd tug those bitches hair good befor you fucking dump it

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^you're a complete whack job.

USUC

Trollzilla
Maybe I should've fucked more ugly girls in hopes that they'd brag about me to their hotter friends.
Women aren’t really different from men. If you were exceptional in bed and a bag over your head was sufficient to make the rest tolerable? *shrugs* Could work.

USUC

Trollzilla
I don't have girlfriends like that either and haven't met a lot of groups of women that sit around bragging about sex.
OMG, had the best sex with a geologist boyfriend. Total nerd. But he loved exploring.