Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I claim the Badlands in the name of M

Tyrant

Although I consider this forum to be the property of Gonad and/or Love Child, nothing that will disrupt their activity here shall take place.

How could something disrupt my activity here; aside from that little issue a while back?

Messenger said:
Although I consider this forum to be the property of Gonad and/or Love Child, nothing that will disrupt their activity here shall take place.

hear hear!

The only thing that disrupted my activity here was when this forum became part of the Rebels/Pussies private stuff. Do I need to elaborate?

It was so insignificant that I had to be reminded of it. Silly question, considering Gagh floods this places on occasion.

Insignificant to you. Ruined one of my main reasons for posting in my sex thread. That thread gets read by someone who isn't a member here, you realize. When this forum became private that thread became inaccessible to nonmembers.

Hi, Ishcabittle!