i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is a tragedy...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe. especially one concerning the downfall of his main character.

how is it possible for 'synaesthesia' who has a grand total of 193 (one hundred ninety three) messages in 16 (sixteen) years, give out 1,000's (thousands) of unfavorable likes and spams 100's (hunderds) of threads.?

'synaesthesia' is disrespecting 'troll kingdom' and what staff we have left here. someone needs to step up and put a end to this ignorant and outrageous attempt at foolishness. this is 2023, 'troll kingdom' is beyond thuggin' and buggin'.

'synaesthesia' get a life buddy, if I can do it, so can you. in other words, i'm offering my hand to you in good faith... um yeah! I forgive you.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
it seems someone has a little puppy dog following him around. looks like he's pretending to tap out.

i saw other posters mention this but i didn't realize it until now. the funny thing about this is, he's most likely enjoying himself. Damn!

dude head takes his trolls and internet feuds as a source of amusement and real life drama.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
its not 'synaesthesia' whose doing this 'modman'. you started this.

modman! what happened to your avatar? did you give it back to its rightful owner?

Damn Text Sticker - Damn Text Animated Text Stickers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
this is only my second thread at 'speak freely' this year (2023). my ultimate plan is to stay out of this forum unless its absolutely necessary.

since you peoples have complained year, after year, after 7 (seven) long years about me not contributing, i'm willing and able to leave 'speak freely' in 2023.

Related Links (speak freely 2023)
the 1,000 message club at troll kingdom [2023]

^^I reserve my rights to post messages in this thread when the needs arrive.^^

at a later date, I will post a thread, making this message about retiring from 'speak freely' absolutely official.

am i lying or flying, am I blowing smoke in y'all asses, stay tuned.

your welcome!

Synaesthesia

If you have the capacity, read mentalist's (the owner and head mod) direct response to both your accounts regarding "spamming" outside of your "sports" forum. Since you started this thread, if you break his rule again (like you've been doing) I'll take it up with him. Since you're bitching and moaning about me "disrespecting TK" maybe you should try being less of a hypocrite.

https://trollkingdom.net/threads/sir-mix-a-lot.153552/ Pay close attention to his posts in this thread. They're specific to what you've been doing right along outside of your forum. If you continue to spam other forums in the manner in which you've been doing, I'll take it up with him directly and we'll see what transpires.

As far as my reactions to your posts I can "like" or dislike any or all of your posts as I wish. You have no control over it. There are no rules about leaving reactions. Don't like it? Too bad. Post count may "matter" to you, but I've been around TK longer than you, so take your false equivalences and jam them deeply up your backside, or whatever other hole is convenient. I could care less what you think or say.

This thread has no merit, just like its OP.

I won't be responding to you in this thread (or elsewhere) again, but if you continue this destructive passive/aggresive bully behavior I will take it up with the owner.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^'synaesthesia'! too long, didn't read, don't care.^^

^^don't get that twisted, fool.^^, until you reach a minimum of 250 messages, shout up!.

Gifcaption I Funny Sticker - Gifcaption I Funny Stickers

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

2023 NBA All-Star schedule​

Friday, Feb. 17
  • NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN and the ESPN App)
  • NBA Rising Stars Challenge, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Saturday, Feb. 18
  • NBA HBCU Classic: Grambling State vs. Southern, 4 p.m. ET (ESPN2 and the ESPN App)
  • NBA All-Star Saturday (skills challenge, 3-point contest, dunk contest), 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
Sunday, Feb. 19

• 72nd NBA All-Star Game, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
no worries over likes, I'm simply pointing out that you don't matter at 'TK'. you don't contribute nothing.

the stats don't lie.

blackfoot NAP
date joined: feb 22, 2014

synaesthesia
date joined: dec 13, 2007

by tomorrow this thread will have more views than you have messages.

Synaesthesia

Lol I matter so little and likes mean so little that you started a thread bitching and moaning that the mods need to put a stop to it.

epic own age in this thread.

Not to mention you forgot to change accounts and posted a sports spam right above it.

I got you so sprung its delicious.

Synaesthesia

no worries over likes

i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe. especially one concerning the downfall of his main character.

how is it possible for 'synaesthesia' who has a grand total of 193 (one hundred ninety three) messages in 16 (sixteen) years, give out 1,000's (thousands) of unfavorable likes and spams 100's (hunderds) of threads.?

someone needs to step up and put a end to this

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

by tomorrow this thread will have more views than you have messages.

Yes as you will see going forward, every thread of yours I post in will be watched avidly.

People like seeing you get brought up short. You're a bully that contributes nothing to TK.

You don't matter at all. In fact, if you stopped posting compeletely people would not only not notice, thry'd be happy.

Everyone I've been talking to by PM has been cheering me on.

I'm taking a bow over owning you, Mr Irrelevant.