i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is a tragedy...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
by tomorrow this thread will have more views than you have messages.

Synaesthesia: Yeah. he's king of juicing stats. You have no idea how often he just views his own threads endlessly and then brags about all the views he gets.

He actually thinks he's fooling everyone. It's one of the reasons I don't interact with him or the jerk dual directly anymore.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
by tomorrow this thread will have more views than you have messages.

I under estimated myself. It'll probably be around 250 views by tomorrow.

bottom line, when make a thread peoples view.

nice thread for someone who's ignored by 90% of 'tk' members.

'synaesthesia', no matter how many times you post in this thread, i'll still have more views than you have messages.

Good job 'synaesthesia',

Synaesthesia

'synaesthesia', no matter how many times you post in this thread, i'll still have more views than you have messages.

Hey NAPPY, no matter how many times you stay up all night viewing this thread I will still have owned you in it ;)

clicky....clicky....clicky...

The Question

Eternal
0d213b7be5981a70da48369ea91fe167.png
:sarek:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Synaesthesia: Yeah. he's king of juicing stats. You have no idea how often he just views his own threads endlessly and then brags about all the views he gets.

Exhibit A :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe. especially one concerning the downfall of his main character.

how is it possible for 'synaesthesia' who has a grand total of 193 (one hundred ninety three) messages in 16 (sixteen) years, give out 1,000's (thousands) of unfavorable likes and spams 100's (hunderds) of threads.?

'synaesthesia' is disrespecting 'troll kingdom' and what staff we have left here. someone needs to step up and put a end to this ignorant and outrageous attempt at foolishness. this is 2023, 'troll kingdom' is beyond thuggin' and buggin'.

'synaesthesia' get a life buddy, if I can do it, so can you. in other words, i'm offering my hand to you in good faith... um yeah! I forgive you.

its all about the message (26) and view (330) totals, i'm just using 'synaesthesia' instead of his main account as my bitch.

I have more 1,000 message threads than any member of 'trollkingdom'. that's my claim to fame.

Your welcome 'synaesthesia'

Synaesthesia

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
its all about the message (26) and view (330) totals, i'm just using 'synaesthesia' instead of his main account as my bitch.

I have more 1,000 message threads than any member of 'trollkingdom'. that's my claim to fame.

Your welcome 'synaesthesia'
How many of those 1,000 messages threads are 99% just your bullshit, copypasta and lame ass retarded cupcakeer spam(and therefore shouldn't count)? How many are actually contributable content?

The Question

Eternal
There's no game here for you to win, ya retarded cupcakeer. All your "stats" are fucking meaningless. Quality content is what matters. Conversational engagement. And you don't bring that. 'Cause you can't bring that. 'Cause you're a sub-90-IQ havin', lyin', lazy fuckin' yard ape.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
✓- getting troll kingdom its first and only sports forum.
✓- posting 7-1,000+ messages.
✓- getting you peoples panties soaking wet.

^^my contributions to 'trollkingdom'^^

my goal for this thread is to reach 100 messages and 1,000 views.

The count as of this moment is

31 messages, 357 views

Synaesthesia

✓- getting troll kingdom its first and only sports forum.
✓- posting 7-1,000+ messages.
✓- getting you peoples panties soaking wet.

^^my contributions to 'trollkingdom'^^

The count as of this moment is

31 messages, 357 views

Yeah! I watched you view this thread over 250 times between 1 am and 4 am this morning.

FACT!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
34 messages on my thread:

Leaders
synaesthesia -14
blackfoot NAP - 12

my contribution is getting you to use this account on the regular. got this account in use.

your welcome 'synaesthesia'. you owe me! with your help my goal is 100℅ reachable.

The Question

Eternal
It's a worthless, retarded fucking "goal" because it has no fucking meaning, you retarded fucking porch monkey. There is no "prize", there is no "game." It's just you jerkin' that diseased fucking ape pickle, which you could (and do) engage in anyway.

Go beat your diseased meat stick and stop garbage-ing up this board.

Last edited: