i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is a tragedy...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
oh my damn! the 'synaesthesia' account is mentally unsound, probably physically disturbed or disordered.

the 'synaesthesia' actually went through my nfl, nba, dallss cowboys and carolina panthers threads and neg the reaction function with the roll eyes smiley.

each of those threads (nfl, nba, dallas cowboys, carolina panthers) go back to 2018, each has over I'k messages.

all this is occurring at or during the same time that 'vappooper' is posting less than usual, plus the 'jack' account time at 'tk' is at an all-time low.

'synaesthesia' posting those looking messages on my threads won't change anything asshole.

'synaesthesia'

:wtf:
Dip shot been here nearly 16 years, posted 695 messages, but gave out over 14,000+ negative reaction scores too me. all this bullshit, while contributing but being a mains sock.

Loser Animated Text Sticker - Loser Animated Text Spinning Stickers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass:

Guess you just got owned.

Big time...

tell 'tk' how long it took you to give me 14,000+ of roll eye's reaction scores and basically why 'vappooper' is pretty much awol.

are you taking over 'the media center', disturbed one?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How the fuck am I awol, owned one? I've been watching your ex-girlfriend mop the floor with you since KP/Yahooee and CB/DevilMan convinced her to reactivate the account.

50 posts today so far. I will admit that's a little under average, but I just started a new music project last month and it's getting pretty successful, so it's taking up a lot of my time, plus I'm working on my Masters in Herbal Pharmacology and Sound Healing. I could go on, but you're the one that likes to brag about your "accomplishments".

Do try to keep up.

It's very entertaining.

Last edited:

Synaesthesia

are you taking over 'the media center

Your obsession with Media Center is hilarious. I'm going with you're so jealous of jack you're just trolling that subforum to spite him. You don't contribute shit to that forum that isn't stupid cupcakeer music. If you think you are, your musical knowledge and taste is so mired in pigswill that no one but you even notices what you post in that forum.

Menty even deleted your "1000 post" R&B thread because it was just cupcakeer spam.

Anyway, Long story short, keep fucking around and you'll keep finding out. Count on that.

Last edited:

jack

tell 'tk' how long it took you to give me 14,000+ of roll eye's reaction scores

You do realize how deeply she's been owning you for you to make this comment? More than once in this thread, as a matter of fact.

d33b9793dff3a65f20dbf0864e0138e7.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The way I heard and saw it those were your posts originally. Why ae you (posting as CeeJay) posting messages like that in other people's threads? Probably a "tit for tat" kind of response. It may be time to evaluate that relationship with yourself. I don't know (or care) but it's about you and your behavior at TK no matter what name you post under.

StarMan™

can staff explain why 'synaesthesia' is posting these messages on my threads, as is 'devilman'?

those are so 'vappooper' like.

discuss!

I leave for a month and what do I come across? The Dumb Black Bastard™ has somehow gotten even more retarded. Damn it Shrimpy, if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough inside to cover a small water biscuit.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
can staff explain why 'synaesthesia' is posting these messages on my threads, as is 'devilman'?

Can you explain why you run two accounts and then whine at the consequences of those actions?

The Blackfoot NAP account is responsible for whatever the CeeJay account posts since they are one and the same.

I know you're both accounts, you used to crow about "New Age Posting" and how you fooled everybody.

Not any more sucker.

Your innocent act fools no one, and asking "staff" to do something about it tells the tale of how pawned you are.

Keep fucking around. Keep finding out.

The Question

Eternal
Probably because in his mind, he's still fooling everyone. ^^^^

Which is because of the documented, observable inability of "people like Ceejay", let's say, to internally model the minds of others. He's literally unable to conceive of any kind of personality other than his own. That's why everybody here is everybody else's dual; he uses them, so he literally cannot imagine anybody else not using them. He can't figure out why he lost his avatar and edit functions, because he's not cognitively capable of understanding that his own actions caused those functions to be taken away from him. He can't conceive of the fact that everybody knows when he's lying (which is pitifully easy; he's always lying), and that's why he never stops doing it.

He's just far enough above the mental level of a mistrained animal to use the copy and paste functions. But it would be a mistake to think of him as a fully developed human being; he simply isn't one.

Synaesthesia

can staff explain why 'synaesthesia' is posting these messages on my threads

Yeah because you spammed my Media threads posting as CeeJay with your homosexual masturbation gifs, you fucking degenerate. Before that you flooded jack's Badland thread with fatass black bitches twerking. Quit acting so fucking innocent. You started it. I'm finishing it, as in go ahead and keep fucking around. You'll keep finding out. You're on notice that it doesn't matter which account you use to be such a degenerate, I'm holding both accounts responsible.

james-bond-slap.gif
So, SHUT UP bitch, before I cunt slap you all over the board again.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Menty even deleted your "1000 post" R&B thread because it was just cupcakeer spam.

Anyway, Long story short, keep fucking around and you'll keep finding out. Count on that.

some of 'vappooper's/'jack' 'media center' cupcakeer list entries, 'synaesthesia'
erykah badu
little richard
Wycliffe jean
de la soul tribute
beyonce
the supremes
super bowl 2023 half time show f. rihanna
joe jackson
toni braxton
lol nas x
luther vandross
dionne warwick
rick james
kool & the gang
rihanna
tlc
en vogue
the weekend
sade
marvin gaye
whodini
miles davis
Ortiz redding
h.e.r
dababby
yolanda adams
rockwell
anita baker
ready for the world
zapp & roger
afrika bambatta
black eyed peas
soulja boy
bob marley
Destiny's child

^^guess menty has work to do.^^

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I leave for a month and what do I come across? The Dumb Black Bastard™ has somehow gotten even more retarded. Damn it Shrimpy, if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough inside to cover a small water biscuit.

'star man'
date joined: january 1, 2006

^^a classic newbie, obviously somebody's sucka duck/sock.^^

Wow.

Untitled-1.jpg

It's been ummm ... 5,246 days since I last posted. Apologies for having lost touch.

What sea do we sail? Might we go above deck? Who are the cool kids round here? Does SkinOfEvil still provide mirth and merriment?

Regale me with stories of your trolling shenanigans.