i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is a tragedy...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Your obsession with Media Center is hilarious. I'm going with you're so jealous of jack
Menty even deleted your "1000 post" R&B thread because it was just cupcakeer spam.

Anyway, Long story short, keep fucking around and you'll keep finding out. Count on that.

:bigass:

some of 'vappooper's/'jack' 'media center' cupcakeer list entries, 'synaesthesia'
erykah badu
little richard
Wycliffe jean
de la soul tribute
beyonce
the supremes
super bowl 2023 half time show f. rihanna
joe jackson
toni braxton
lol nas x
luther vandross
dionne warwick
rick james
kool & the gang
rihanna
tlc
en vogue
the weekend
sade
marvin gaye
whodini
miles davis
Ortiz redding
h.e.r
dababby
yolanda adams
rockwell
anita baker
ready for the world
zapp & roger
afrika bambatta
black eyed peas
soulja boy
bob marley
Destiny's child

^^guess menty has work to do.^^

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
tell 'tk' how long it took you to give me 14,000+ of roll eye's reaction scores and basically why 'vappooper' is pretty much awol.

are you taking over 'the media center', disturbed one?

Your obsession with Media Center is hilarious. I'm going with you're so jealous of jack you're just trolling that subforum to spite him. You don't contribute shit to that forum that isn't stupid cupcakeer music. If you think you are, your musical knowledge and taste is so mired in pigswill that no one but you even notices what you post in that forum.

Menty even deleted your "1000 post" R&B thread because it was just cupcakeer spam.

Anyway, Long story short, keep fucking around and you'll keep finding out. Count on that.

Yeah because you spammed my Media threads posting as CeeJay with your homosexual masturbation gifs, you fucking degenerate. Before that you flooded jack's Badland thread with fatass black bitches twerking. Quit acting so fucking innocent. You started it. I'm finishing it, as in go ahead and keep fucking around. You'll keep finding out. You're on notice that it doesn't matter which account you use to be such a degenerate, I'm holding both accounts responsible.

james-bond-slap.gif
So, SHUT UP bitch, before I cunt slap you all over the board again.

^^busted, big tyme! duder!^^ how the fuck do you run 'the media center' with only 712 life time messages and only 27 topics in 'the media center'.

i have 23,233 messages and 182 topics in the 'media center'. I can safely say I own you there.[/size±
Sky San Baka Sticker - Sky San Baka Dumbass Stickers

only 'vappooper' tops me at the 'media center'. he has 60 topics there, 45 since I started posting there 2 years ago (2021).

Synaesthesia

LOL your obsession with TK Media Center is hilarious chicken fucker. Got you up at 5am to do this HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Should have done yourself a favor up front and shut the fuck up.

All over a lunch bet with two of your friends.

Now....you're my bitch.

james-bond-slap.gif

Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia

Your obsession with Media Center is hilarious. I'm going with you're so jealous of jack

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is possibly the most jealous and racist thing you've ever posted WillyWillyWilson :bigass:

some of 'vappooper's/'jack' 'media center' cupcakeer list entries, 'synaesthesia'
erykah badu
little richard
Wycliffe jean LOL it's "Wyclef Jean"
de la soul tribute
beyonce
the supremes
joe jackson LOL Joe Jackson is white, idiot
toni braxton
lol nas x LOL it's "L'il nas x" dumbfuck
luther vandross
dionne warwick
rick james
kool & the gang
rihanna
tlc
en vogue
the weekend
sade
marvin gaye
whodini
miles davis
Ortiz redding LOL "Ortiz"
h.e.r
dababby - it's "dababy"
yolanda adams
rockwell
anita baker
ready for the world
zapp & roger
afrika bambatta
black eyed peas
soulja boy
bob marley
Destiny's child

Thanks for pointing out my mastery of black and soul music. I appreciate the compliment.

but that's not "cupcakeer music" as you so racistly suggest, it's actually some of the best black, soul, and R&B that's been put out.

Here's some examples of why Menty deleted your shitty r&b spam thread though:

Bump N Grind -- get your freak on!
BOOTY MUSIC
da brat
dc young fly
ini kamoze
THE 'fat boys'
MC LYTE
N2DEEP
NAUGHTY BY NATURE

He even warned you first, but you're an idiot so you didn't listen.

See the difference? Authentic black soul/r&b against ghetto hood gangsta music.

Stick to copy pasting sports clips from ESPN in your shitty fake sports "information" forum. Could you possibly look any stupider?

That's your speed.

You're out of your depth compared to me in Media Center. You don't even know your own people's music if it isn't about stealing and ripping off other people's shit.

Now go make me some soup, little bitch.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
only 'jack' tops me at the 'media center'. he has 60 topics there, 45 since I started posting there 2 years ago (2021).

Dude, I have over 80 pages of topics in media center. Times 20 a page is over 1600 topics. Really not sure where you're coming from here.

Oh right, jealousy :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
erykah badu
little richard
Wycliffe jean
de la soul tribute
beyonce
the supremes
joe jackson
toni braxton
lol nas x
luther vandross
dionne warwick
rick james
kool & the gang
rihanna
tlc
en vogue
the weekend
sade
marvin gaye
whodini
miles davis
Ortiz redding
h.e.r
dababby
yolanda adams
rockwell
anita baker
ready for the world
zapp & roger
afrika bambatta
black eyed peas
soulja boy
bob marley
Destiny's child

^^guess menty has work to do.^^

below is 'Vappopper' love for black women, obviously he likem phat/fat, fat and nasty.

o'kay, I'd hit that, nice post jack, you gets a B plus for that thick honey.

yeeeessss! B-minus on that 'vapooper' she's jingling that jello!

baby got junk in the trunk, A minus cap vappopper.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'synaesthesia'how's 'vappopper' old prehistoric ass taste like.

chocolate? caramel? bananas? or cabbage?

your probably getting the left overs after 'the question' and starman get their belly's filed.

Fat Guy Eating GIF - Fat Guy Eating Restaurants Near Me GIFs

'devilman', 'loktar', 'charlemagne', 'yahooee' got sick from blowing 'vapooper's' butthole.

Synaesthesia

'synaesthesia'how's 'vappopper' old prehistoric ass taste like.

chocolate? caramel? bananas? or cabbage?

your probably getting the left overs after 'the question' and starman get their belly's filed.

Fat Guy Eating GIF - Fat Guy Eating Restaurants Near Me GIFs

'devilman', 'loktar', 'charlemagne', 'yahooee' got sick from blowing 'vapooper's' butthole.

Is that even English? And who's "vapopper"?? Don't see that name in the members list.

Fag lames and ass lames. Typical contribution when you aren't stealing other people's work.

Guess "faggybottom" is an apt nickname for you. as in Faggot Bottom. Steve Jackson (that guy jack got banned) says you said his cum tasted like cotton candy. YUMYUMYUM

Minus 1000 reaction score? Hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha. Meanwhile I'm in the top 20. Howboudat?

Good job me!!!!

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
attention staff! please put a collar on the 'synaesthesia' account.

'synaesthesia' has abused the reaction score function.

how is it possible for (her/him/it) to give out 10,000+ (ten thousands plus) negative reactions with only 800 hundred + (eight hundred plus) messages.

while a contributing player like yours truly has over 23,000+ (twenty thousand plus) messages only use this function only when needed.

oh yeah, i'm pissed. becaused y'all made 'synaesthesia' more irrelevant than legendary members like 'gagh', 'missmanners', 'captainwacky', 'eggs maynonnaise', 'mentalist', 'dork lord', 'big dick mcgee' jack' and 'loktar'.

do i make myself, clear?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hey 'synaesthesia', I would appreciate if you would stop making long messages on my threads.

stop being a total ass. you don't have enough messages to being a tick on my ass.

bottom line, it want encourage me stop from contributing to 'tk'. to make a long story nice and short. I can't be stopped.

your stupidity has been reported.

your welcome.

Synaesthesia

And yet, here you are bitching and moaning like it actually means something.

Sorry, Charlie, no can do. Keep fucking around....keep finding out.

Comprende' senor? No one cares what you think but you. You're no "playah" You're just played.

Last edited: