i find 'synaesthesia' membership at 'tk' is a tragedy...

Synaesthesia

hey 'synaesthesia', I would appreciate if you would stop making long messages on my threads.

Speak for yourself CeeJay. Yes you're CeeJay.

You started it, little bitch. With both accounts no less. Then crowed about it like you had accomplished something.

I'm finishing it.

The Question

Eternal
194e5719e603e2df.gif

Damn. All it comes back with is, "Ooga booga gibs me dat muh dik munga munga buffamo chiggumz." Well, and some clicking noises, but he might be eating a dolphin or something.

Synaesthesia

attention staff! please put a collar on the 'synaesthesia' account.

'synaesthesia' has abused the reaction score function.

how is it possible for (her/him/it) to give out 10,000+ (ten thousands plus) negative reactions with only 800 hundred + (eight hundred plus) messages.

while a contributing player like yours truly has over 23,000+ (twenty thousand plus) messages only use this function only when needed.

oh yeah, i'm pissed. becaused y'all made 'synaesthesia' more irrelevant than legendary members like 'gagh', 'missmanners', 'captainwacky', 'eggs maynonnaise', 'mentalist', 'dork lord', 'big dick mcgee' jack' and 'loktar'.

do i make myself, clear?

You do sound pretty angry about it. Of course you failed to mention how you got all those likes to begin with.

I love how you blame other posters for what you do yourself. I know you hate having done to you what you do to others, but too fucking bad. Deal with it.

:bigass:

Synaesthesia

Last edited:

Synaesthesia

The idea that you're angry about having it done to you while you're doing it is pretty funny.

Makes me happy that a little eyeroll and the "return of serve" gets to you so much.

Like I've been saying. Keep fucking around and keep finding out.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I got at you 'synaesthesia'

from sun up to midnight. i got you workin', workin' day and night. how can you live, girl? cause love for us was never meant to be.

'synaesthesia' its only fair that give me some credit for your post count. before I started fucking you like a biatch, your post count was pretty weak at 248 since 2007.

Now you have 1,117 messages. like i've been saying since you came back. when I blow up! you blow up!

World Its Rucka GIF - World Its Rucka Rihanna Work Parody Song GIFs

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LOL your obsession with TK Media Center is hilarious chicken fucker. Got you up at 5am to do this HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I don't run the media center. What's wrong with you? Oh right, you're jealous of jack.

first of all, let's get this straight 'synaesthesia':

before i (bertshocka, now known as blackfoot NAP, not 'ceejay' was gifted the 'agod'

i contributed to 'the media center' with 'steve samurai jack' and 'ceejay'. staff made it a sub forum. vappnappy was the people who got jealous and pro claimed that the 'media center' was his. I had the most post there until jack convinced staff to delete it.

I owned the 'the daycare center' with 'steve samurai jack' and 'ceejay', staff deleted the forum, vappnappy took credit for that.

we ('steve samurai jack', 'ceejay' and 'I') started posting at 'the strip-searh forum', and staff deleted all our threads. 'synaesthesia'. you and 'vappnappy' took credit for that. that's when you showed back up after 7-years.

suck it VAP!

Synaesthesia

And no, The only thing I give you credit for is being totally owned by me in just a few days of posting. This thread says it ALL about how I've owned you out of the gate.

Look how long you lurked and chased me around this weekend. Your retarded side of your brain was on its knees BEGGING me to stop posting.

Not going to happen, I'm afraid. Jack gave you a choice for your begging, you had one of the sweetest meltdowns I've seen yet.

Great fun for me. Not so much for you.

Oh and shut the fuck up CeeJay

See ya! (rather than be ya!)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
before i (bertshocka, now known as blackfoot NAP, not 'ceejay' was gifted the 'agod'
You weren't "gifted" anything. You were told to "talk to yourself" (as eggs actually said) in that forum and were also told if you continued to spam the rest of the board with said spam you'd get banned.

i contributed to 'the media center' with 'steve samurai jack' and 'ceejay'. staff made it a sub forum
That's not what happened at all. And you were (still are) sharing all three accounts with yourself. Seph warned me before he retired that he was activating your other two accounts (ceejay and SSJ). I won't tell you what he did for me in the process. That's playing out as we speak. TK media center never had anything to do with you. It still doesn't despite your spam. No one but you gives a shit about your gangsta rap bullshit. I have 90 pages (1800 threads) of good music/media in that forum that's widely listened to. You do not.
I had the most post there until jack convinced staff to delete it.
LOL You're talking about one thread that you spammed every day until Menty deleted it. I didn't even know it was gone until you recreated it with a (2) after your title :D LOL.

TK media is influenced by me, not you. I don't "own" any subforum here. But neither do you. Your shitty spam forum is just that, a spam subforum. You don't "own" it or "mod" it. So shut the fuck up about it already. You spam my threads all the time with your bullshit and think you're all so trollish and cute and "owning me". Guess you're learning different. I'll treat what you consider your subforum the way you treat what I consider mine :bigass:

I owned the 'the daycare center' with 'steve samurai jack' and 'ceejay', staff deleted the forum, vappnappy took credit for that.

I'm laughing so hard over this post. You have no fucking idea how deep your self own goes. :bigass:

we ('steve samurai jack', 'ceejay' and 'I') started posting at 'the strip-searh forum', and staff deleted all our threads. 'synaesthesia'. you and 'vappnappy' took credit for that. that's when you showed back up after 7-years.

She showed up after having lunch with a couple of your friends. It was a bet. You owed them money. They were pissed that you let said money come between you and them. Syn is the result. I think she's done a pretty good job, don't you? As far as "strip search" who cares? You got owned by it (based on the above comment) just time to move on. You got owned, Deal with it.

Do have a nice day. No one is budging an inch on this no matter what you say or do. As you know, I'm not the only poster who hates what you do around here.

Keep fucking around. Keep finding out :D

Last edited:

Synaesthesia

'synaesthesia' its only fair that give me some credit for your post count.

CeeJay, it's only fair that you shut the fuck up.

You have nothing to do with my post count. I'm here over a lunch bet. You should have paid Alice and the boys back that money.

Synaesthesia

LOL @ "we". Everyone knows you're all run by the same poster. Charles J Wilson. No mystery at all. Ask around.

Well, the two accounts that are left anyway. Too bad about what happened to "Jackson". :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
damn! I love it when i own y'all.

can I get a cookie?

or

something sweet?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
as long as my account as 'blackfoot' isn't gonna be used at 'asvs', i'm cool with you peoples illegally using my avatar.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
as long as my account as 'blackfoot' isn't gonna be used at 'asvs', i'm cool with you peoples illegally using my avatar.

I would appreciate if y'all would change the account name at 'asvs' to 'blackfoot nap'.

that will separate me, from 'ceejay', who posted at 'asvs' as 'blackfoot'.

StarMan™

It's that time of week again isn't it - hopped up on the hooch I take it?

damn! I love it when i own y'all.

You don't own anyone.

You seem to operate under the mistaken notion you get a rise out of people - you don't. There's nothing you say or do that comes close to getting under anyone's skin. People responding to your posts is not a victory. We do so for some ... fleeting amusement. If you look at the likes distribution, it's clear we just like kicking you around.

You're TK's village idiot.

Why don't you actually give it a go somewhere else? Get out of here and show us what you've got? There might be some amusement to be had in running a new account elsewhere. We can keep tabs on you; hell, you might win some kudos.

Your efforts are wasted here. Go forth - you're not scared to play in a bigger arena are you?