Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgive you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

All of you. I cannot take the hate, it will eat you alive.

Now help me find a job. GIT to it, I cannot stand being idle like this and you guys don't want me doing anymore online research. Trust me on this one.

It's Wes!!

I start my new job Friday!! In the fashion industry!! This should be good.

Anyway............I know who is here!! It's Wes. The minute I laid eyes on him I knew he was on these boards........don't axe me why. Then he did an announcement in our serving team meeting (he got me involved in it) that he was stepping down because of something he did. His excuse was he tried to have sex with his drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend so I did a a troll on him on another board and he fell for it!!!!

What I think happened is he was probably one of the people who jumped on the "T" harassment bandwagon after she used CIA resources to stupidly get involved in my divorce. I can see why a lot of people would have fallen for it considering the position she holds in an agency some would consider powerful..............or a joke.........depending on how much you know about this agency.

So Wes goes to the elders and tells them he tried to have sex with his girlfriend and they kicked him out of his leadership position!!!! LOL!!!!! no........not really. This guy has a conscience, he felt bad about what happened, he wanted to help me after he saw how serious the situation really was, how everyone had been fooled. He did the right thing.........he is a good man. I have a lot of respect for him.

I love you Wes!!! You are going to do well in life, let your conscience guide you the way it did in my case. Pray about it. You da man.

oh yeah...............I wouldn't go around telling everyone about trying to have sex with your girlfriend anymore. Some things you should keep on the Down Low if ya know what I mean.

Don't tell our preacher or anyone else I am on this board. ok?

See..............after Wes told the church, they have gone on this big campaign to try to help me get over my anger, humiliation and suffering. These people are GOOD.........I am so grateful to them, what they are doing.......to Wes. They are the kind of people I want to be around.

I don't mean what they are doing to Wes...........although they are counseling him which is good, but I don't hold Wes responsible for any of this. Quite the contrary............I am grateful to him for having the courage to come forward.

I'm just glad it isn't my preacher on this board..........I started wondering after Sunday.
I would much rather it be Wes here rather than my prayer class teacher or the preacher.

^^Who is that?? Anyway Gagh..............this is how my luck runs. Just as I GIT the DOJ's attention, they GIT involved in some kind of political scandal and start firing all the Attorney Generals. Geez..........they are talking about firing all 93 of them.

I can't win for losing. Damn! I guess I will have to wait until they replace all these Bozo's before I send a new round of reports.

Wes!!! Git up!!!! I see you kissing you girlfriend on the couch!!! You know what that could lead to????

Stay in an upright position.

Now............zip your pants up, put your shirt back on, kiss your girlfriend good-night and go home.

GIT!!

I know what you are doing.

I'm just watching out for you.

Now Go, sleep it off.

It's ok to wank when you get home.

I think??

or do they have a problem with that?

Color Me Badd

Here Wes..............a song for you to listen to on the way home.

Cmon baby where you going
Cos ya know I want it...
I dont wanna sex ya to get ya
Because I want it
Cutie just slip into your negligee
And let lll shawn make love to ya all day
Cos the first time I saw ya
I wanted to kick it to ya
Your body is slammin
So honey can I do ya
Cos you and I both know tricks are for kids
So get the don perignon outta the fridge
I wanna do the first thing that comes to mind
Cos on a scale of one to ten
No question your a dime
Im attracted to ya cos you give me love
And sweetheart, color me badd
Is gonna sex you up

Hey, beautiful lady, I need you tonight
Lovely, lovely lady
I wanna make you feel all right, yeah
I cant deny, baby
I wanna love you down
You are so fine, baby
All I wanna do is

Chorus

(I wanna sex you up)
I want to sex you up
All night (girl you make me feel good)
I want to (let me rub you down) sex you up.

Say do you feel lonely girl
Let me turn down the lights
So I can hold you in the darkness
Ooh baby, lets make love tonight
Yeah, dig, you feel so right baby
When I love you down
Please be my wife, sugar
Cause all I wanna do is

Chorus

Girl you just make me feel so good
I just wanna... I just wanna
Just lay back, and enjoy the ride