I got bitten by a mosquito while I was sleeping

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Actually it was released outside your window by the fans of Olympikios (sp).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Don't scratch it!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I predict extreme annoyance in your near future.

I also predict you will look very much like the smiley in your "Mood" for a day or two.

Condolences. At least it isn't the WORST place one could get a mosquito bite.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
2382848-The-Mosquitoes-up-here-are-really-big-0.jpg

FUCKERS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The phrase "worthless without pics" springs to mind. :p Hopefully it should've gone in about a week, though, just go outside with a paper bag on your head.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Someone, somewhere is going to look at that and think, "That's an odd place for a pimple."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If a retard gets bit, do they end up looking normal?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
.....mulls that one over.....

there! got a visual.

ok....

define normal.

classichummus

on a break from forums
In 4th grade I got stung by a bee on my left eyelid. My eye was swollen shut for a week.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
In 4th grade I got stung by a bee on my left eyelid. My eye was swollen shut for a week.

Then years later , you met that bee , worked out your problems and made sweet love, you became a man and just needed to post to let eveyone know that you and that bee are deeply in love.....

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Have you been exhibiting any unusual traits? Like possessing the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a mosquito? If so, you've probably been bitten by a radioactive mosquito, and after enjoying your newfound powers for a short while will likely die of a painful blood disease.

Just my 2 cents! :)

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
You guys suck! That has got to be the worst place for a mosquito bite! Where could be worse?! On ones ball sack?! At least thats hidden.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NIPPLE.

CaptainWacky

AND MY AXE.[/generic Wacky shite]

Mirah

I love you
I felt a bruise on my backside, right where my jeans meet my skin. I wondered if I backed into another doorknob, or table or a car-as I am known to do. I slide my hand around to get a better feel and try to comfort myself when I feel a bump. I run to the bathroom, pulling my jeans down slightly and peering at what is a huge bump on my backside. I am devastated as I knew I had a date later that evening and would hope my bump would not be revealed. I showed it to my coworker asking her if she could tell what it was, thinking it was a pimple. She laughed at me and said we don't get pimples on our backs! Its probably a bite.