I got my THANKSGIVING bullshit in the bag...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
From my local grocery store:

Meat: From the Deli, already cooked Ham, Turkey. Cajun Pork Chops. *A small pack of C-Loaf and Souse meat.
Vegetables: Can of seasoned Collard Greens, Kale, Black Eye Peas and Cabbage. *Okras with Corn.
Startches: *Mac&Cheese, *Yellow Rice, *Stove Top Stuffing.
Bread: *Corn Bread. Store bought regular white bread.
Others: Store bought Potato, Pumpkin, Apple and Cherry Pies. A socket to me mama cake. A can of store bought Cranberry Sauce.

* - Means. I gots to cook it.

DISCUSS what's on your menu
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What is THANKSGIVING? Its A holiday where the food was plentiful as a kid for poor people...The one day everyone got there bellies full, wether you was rich or poor. C'mon, did you really think about Pilgrims or Indians?<<Not ME...We had to learn that bullshit in school. THANKSGIVING is a 4-day weekend watching FOOTBALL. I'm lucky enough to have THANKSGIVING every day of the year... I'm paid in full!...Holla BLACK

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
71z24h.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thanksgiving Day, annual national holiday in the United States and Canada celebrating the harvest and other blessings of the past year. Americans generally believe that their Thanksgiving is modeled on a 1621 harvest feast shared by the English colonists (Pilgrims) of Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. The American holiday is particularly rich in legend and symbolism, and the traditional fare of the Thanksgiving meal typically includes turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, cranberries, and pumpkin pie. With respect to vehicular travel, the holiday is often the busiest of the year, as family members gather with one another. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on Thursday, November 24, 2022.<<BULSHIT!

THANKSGIVING is a 4-day weekend watching FOOTBALL.

Happy Turkey Happy Thanksgiving GIF - Happy Turkey Happy Thanksgiving Family GIFs

jack

71z24h.jpg

jack

71z5zw.jpg

jack

Since I'm not Jewish I have no idea what the fuck you're babbling about.............as usual. Is this your version of the mexican racist troll you failed at with Char? Well, you'll fail at this too :bigass:

Your hateful racism belies your cupcakeardly lack of intelligence............as usual.

jack

b0532a18-856b-4af8-a2d7-dc904f00b7f9_text.gif

jack

But to answer your question civilly, we're having three thanksgivings this season. For today, we're going to my bosses house and letting her do all the work. She's a foodie so in addition to turkey there's a lot of sides and dessert.

Meanwhile the wife and I have cooked up a storm for our family Tday, which is tomorrow mid afternoon. I make a delicious stuffing with cranberries, walnuts and other assorted things. We bake the turkey on it's side in a roaster and turn it til its crispy. Also have sweet potatoes, green beans with slivered almonds and garlic, cauliflower mashed with garlic and whatever the kids bring. I also made a mixed berry pie and a chocolate pecan and bourbon pie with churro ice cream and thick chocolate sauce with whipped cream for dessert.

Football is on all day today in addition. I don't drink beer, but I've got some Fiction (an incredible red blend) along with some Makers Mark with eggnog. Not to mention 6 strains of incredible Vermont bud. A good time will be had by all. Probably 15 people for tommorows meal.

Sunday we're having a private drinking party with our best friends in the evening.

Tis the season!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Whatever! Here's my plans for Thanksgiving:

Thursday: I cooked the usual Thanksgiving feast, but didn't eat it. I pretty much ate vegetables and dranked beer all day and watched FOOTBALL butt naked.

Friday: I'll spend all day today visiting family and friends and watching college football when I get a chance.

Saturday: It's MY annual seafood outing (fish, shrimp, crabs, oysters, Lobster).

Sunday: I'll be in Charlotte, NC for the Denver @ Carolina game in The Wilson Family Sky Box. After the game, go to my brothers mansion (Big ass house) and rub elbows with Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield and rapper Petey Pablo. Hopefully Fantasia will show up.<<<We have a date!

jack

Like Eggs always says about you:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF

jack

I'm Still butt hurt.....and I'm still a CUNT. I love being buttfucked by Jack daily at TK. I live for it. It's really all I have.
donald-duck-stuck-donald.gif

I think that's the first true thing you've ever said here Chuckie. Well done!

Last edited:

jack

Speaking of failure, how's that av project going? Too bad about what happened to your SSJ dual. Sad actually.