I guess you can't read?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Tyrant said:
He deserved...........nothing less.

If I.....................received a LETTER like what he received,

I would have better things to do...............than log on and complain.

And If I see him, or someone like say..................Isch or Kerb, IRL, I'm going to rotate their fucking jaw, for SERIOUSLY BELIEVING

I have nothing better to do than threaten someone's..............FAMILY.

Psst........................

If I ever see Dion Ware IN REAL LIFE...............I am going to displace his fucking trash face......................

How much should I up the dosage..................MORE BY UP?

Here is a clue.............

MORON:

Jack's first instinct before......................when confronted with a letter threatening his entire family was to play Internet..............

Jack is a real winner................in every sense of the term.

He's also BANNED FOREVER from Troll Kingdom for trying to use legalese against people here. Miss him?

Search somewhere else for his response. HIS DUMB ASS DESERVED IT.......................

You have a problem with this?.............Jack acted like Jack...................

If I got a letter like that in my box.....YOUR HEAD WOULD BE FUCKING ROLLING.................

That piece of shit instead wanted to scan it and show it to people..................and blame me for it.

I would suggest you read the earlier thread..............but that's been suppressed.......

SO JUST SHUT YOUR IGNORANT FUCKING MOUTH, YOU DUMB FUCKING MONKEY, MMKAY?

As good as when I 'sort of' threatened the............President of the United States and you logged yourself off to stay out of it?

That was funny. I NEVER SAW YOU MORE SCARED.................

You ready for the good??? Cause I'm coming after you now. You ain't seen NOTHING yet.

YOU MOTHER-FUCKING, COCKSUCKING BASTARD..............PISSED OFF DOESN'T DESCRIBE IT.

2lin.jpg

YEAH............WE WILL BE GOING FOR A SWIM AFTER I SHOVE A TUBE UP YOUR ASS AND PUMP YOU FULL OF CARBON MONOXIDE.

ShooterModifiedWeb.jpg

THEN I WILL ROUND UP RED WHACKER AND HIS BAND OF GENETICALLY ALTERED SNIPER THUGS..................WE WILL GIVE YOU THE THRILL OF A FUCKING LIFETIME.

Yeah yeah yeah :gagh:

Run that game.

Not that I trust any of those people at Gateway anymore.............they have proven themselves to be liars and deceivers. It is not for me to judge them.........God will do that since he is swift to punish the church who uses his name in order to run some kind of game on innocent people. There is nothing PURE about those people.

DARK doesn't describe them. There does seem to be a very big tie to Baylor University, pharmaceutical, rock n roll bands, Prudential Ins, American Title Company and possibly Coldwell-Banker. To think their preacher stood up there and said we can't trust the guberment to do the right thing anymore. I think that is quite obvious to most people who have a brain...........what is worse is most people place complete faith and trust in the church and we now are witnessing how we can't trust them to do the right thing either.

Batshit, Crazy, Insane does not begin to describe the people in Austin, TX whom I have encounterd here since Day 1 starting with the Coldwell-Banker realtor. What is truly amazing is how obvious they are and how easy it has been to see through their lies and deception. It is the reason I took a pass on the invitation from the DOJ/FBI here to contact them. I have read enough about their agency to know they cannot be trusted, they are among the dirtiest of all the FBI offices in the U.S.
If I had been contacted by the Dallas office or even the San Antonio office I might have considered it. Whoever came on this board and warned me to get out of this city had a very good reason for doing it.

Oh yeah................GAGH!!...........I wish you would go ahead and send the person you have hired to manage this store, it would be in your best interest. And don't try to bullshit me because I already know you have offered it to at least one person........I can only hope whoever accepts it has a strong management background because you are going to need it.

Sure thing, Deb.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Split out from another thread, so obviously on its own, it's completely out of context.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Okay, so I read this. Were all the paragraph spacings yours as well or were they from nested quotes that didn't carry over?