Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a crazy dream last night...

Captain Jack

I had a weird dream last night...

that Cait wanted to go out with me. Really. After all, Cait is a classy gal, who doesn't take shit from no one. What's not to like? It was only a dream, so nothing happened. In reality, we all know it ain't gonna happen, so fuck off, assholes. :bigass: She can kick my ass in RL... :D

Yes, I know, I already called my therapist. :P

That's not a weird dream. Throw in a midget a weedeater and some whipcream and maybe you've got something.

You'll have to catch me first. :D

And even if you do, Cait will protect me.

And even if she doesn't, I can use the many crappy duals on TK as shields. bwa-hahahaha! :bigass:

Chatty said:
Just be careful your dreams don't turn to HF, Spidey ;)

I'll be extra careful. It was kind of a funny dream since I haven't got a clue what Cait looks like, but for some reason, I knew it was her. Maybe it was a different Cait? :D Or missmanners pretending to be Cait. Gotta watch her, she's a wily one. :bigass:

HeroicFool said:
^ Fucktard :P

:retard: :P

LOL.

BTW if you have a dream about me in any sexual context you'd better wake up and apologize. :D

Don't worry, if I should have a dream about you in any sexual content, I'll have to shoot myself in the ass.

And to the sickheaded out there, no, my dream about some one named Cait wasn't sexual. So, don't go there ya fucktards. :D

A Karas said:
And to the sickheaded out there, no, my dream about some one named Cait wasn't sexual. So, don't go there ya fucktards. :D

Damn, you are a fucktard!!!

If you can't take advantage of Cait in a dream I've no respect for you at all. :P

I do it all the time... :D