Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Has Been Practically a Year Since I Spammed

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Wow. The spamming was such a nice release. And how are things different now? Am I happier? I don't know; the ups and downs are pretty much gone. Back then I cried everyday. My boyfriend would cry too, and scream in rage and ask me what was wrong with him, and to help him. And then he'd either hit something or grab a knife and stab something. The cat is much less skittish now, too. I'm happy that I don't cry anymore. How in the world can I afford all this on just my income, when I was struggling with two incomes?

My new place: not happening yet, but I don't have to set it up at all. That's great. The only thing I'm picky about is that I don't want the couch too close to the TV. Two bedrooms, one which will be off-limits to the cat. That will be his room, where he can set up all his action figures. He has two record players so one will go in the main room and one in his room. His tv will go in the main room and mine will remain in my room. I'm not sure where the two computers will go.

We will decorate with religious art. Crosses and the like. My favorite artist is Fra Angelico.

Welcome back....
rose.gif

Why would I want to try to spam right now? The fact is, I'm not in the mood.

In case you are not a dual, I will inform you that about 18'000 of my posts were made in January of 2006 and another 14'000 were made in February 2006. I spammed a little bit after that, and then got bored with it.

Gonad said:
In case you are not a dual, I will inform you that about 18'000 of my posts were made in January of 2006 and another 14'000 were made in February 2006. I spammed a little bit after that, and then got bored with it.

That clears things up. Thanks Gonad.

Gonad said:

You're the only person who can spam more relentlessly than me. The post count average tells it all. You're one of the few people I wouldn't mind seeing putting the effort in to overhaul my meaningless total.

Go for it!