I hate finals

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've been struggling with this fucking term paper for three weeks.

Anyone have a clue on this APA "citation" format? My dyslexia isn't helping at all. First I numbered the references in superscript, that turned out to be wrong. Then I numbered them in parenthesis, but the reviewers say thats wrong too, that the last name and date of the ref should be after the part being referenced (should THAT be in superscript??) and then all the references should be alphabetical at the end on a separate page.

Anyone with a clue, your input would be somewhat appreciated.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Oh gawd, I don't remember APA at all. I learned it, once.

jack

I figured it out.

Pretty cool actually, once learned.

jack

It's parenthetical to the source at the reference. Last name, first initial, date of reference, page or place of the reference. (Cock, S. 2008 pg 69) for example

Then they're all listed alphabetically at the end. I don't know how much I'll use it in the future, but I guess that's the way God planned it for the next couple of years.

jack

Looks like a 9.95 in Health Care Strategies and a 9.75 in Med Law. Dean's list is 9.5.

I have a couple of gimmes for the next ten weeks, some goofy writing course, and a course on how to use computer software (!), then it's Anatomy and Physiology I and Chemistry in August.

:D

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Did you have to do the lame heading/subheading things? I hated that in APA.

jack

yep, totally bullshit 1 half inch off the top, running header on the left, all the rest on the right...