Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Hate You

FederalAgent007 said:

You hate me enough to call your 'feds' on me? Oh goody goody!! I would not mind a government-sponsored junket to the U.S.A. I feel like getting out of Canada for awhile. Too many death threats against my person. *ROTFLMAO* Here's hoping my extradition to the U.S.A. is quick and painless!!

SaintLucifer said:
You hate me enough to call your 'feds' on me? Oh goody goody!! I would not mind a government-sponsored junket to the U.S.A. I feel like getting out of Canada for awhile. Too many death threats against my person. *ROTFLMAO* Here's hoping my extradition to the U.S.A. is quick and painless!!
Owned by a dot.

Hate is a bad thing. That is why I have to do something about this, so I can put it behind me.

That is also why some of the bastards here need to get out their checkbooks. YOu want to get someone's attention..............hit them in the wallet.