I have a question

Yub

Anachrophobic
Maybe it's because you are a sixpack of FAIL ALE. Many people alert you to your lack of social graces and you continue to act like a retarded monkey, smashing away at your keyboard with epic ineptitude.

For the record we don't follow you around, you tie yourself the tracks and we just happen to be driving the inevitable train.

Falconarg

Rebel
you see?i have days whitout postin and they still flame me
icon_redface.gif

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why in all the forums i join,i have ppl like yub and loktard(retards)follow me around and flamin me
:oops:

Follow you? Its called replying to posts and/or spamming. I reply to many other poster's posts yet don't get falsely accused of following them around. Why?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Why in all the forums i join,i have ppl like yub and loktard(retards)follow me around and flamin me
:oops:

So....which other forums eh? If things are the same wherever you go, take a look at yourself and make that change! Yeah! Oh, and if 3 of you are crazy, and 2 of you are a bird in the hand worth 2 in the bush when you squeeze your hand and make lemonade and one shall eat for a lifetime rather than an evening, then come see me.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

1. Testicles
2. Epididymis
3. Corpus cavernosa
4. Foreskin
5. Frenulum
6. Urethral opening
7. Glans penis
8. Corpus spongiosum
9. Penis
10. Scrotum

Male_genitalia_reworked.jpg

For those of you having trouble visualizing.