I have access to over 5500 arcade games

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
For free in this format. I'd offer my services as arcade admin if you all wanted.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You haven't been to the minefield lately? A majority of MFers have a bunch of those arcade awards under their avs.

jack

They are in all formats as far as I know. Hambil and I used the same source.

jack

Who the fuck cares about the arcade?

Just because you suck at arcade games, don't be a poopy head. I mean, it isn't like we have to have a big fake arcade political party or anything.

Of course, Friday sucks at everything so I can see why she's such a cunt.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Just because you suck at arcade games, don't be a poopy head. I mean, it isn't like we have to have a big fake arcade political party or anything.

Of course, Friday sucks at everything so I can see why she's such a cunt.

Forums are for discussions. If I wanted to play arcade games, gee, maybe I'd go to the arcade, or here's a thought, download them for myself? It's a huge waste of server space.

Seph

Retired Account
"calm down skeeter he aint hurting nobody"

jack

Hostility is arousing.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like the arcade because I can play them at work. Some of us dont' have intergalactic internet at their house, and have to have their fun at work. I'd dl arcade games like crazy if I wasn't stuck in the country on dial-up. Alas, I get my kicks here at the TK Arcade. So....bite me. :)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think all 5500 games are a bit much, but you did have some really good ones in your arcade. I'd vote yes if I thought it was a democracy...

jack

Forums are for discussions. If I wanted to play arcade games, gee, maybe I'd go to the arcade, or here's a thought, download them for myself? It's a huge waste of server space.

It doesnt "waste" server space in the slightest. I had over 3000 games at TKR/RK and they barely took up 1 percentage point of the available bandwidth.

jack

So Mentalist, what say you? all I need access to is the uploader...all the games are zipped in .tar format and are phpbb/vbb compatible, afaik.

I don't really want to be arcade "mod", just would like to be able to upload games and expand the arcade, if you like.

aeommai

cookie?
+1 i suck at all the current games, i mean if there's over 5000 i'm sure i'd accel at ONE of them.

forums may be for discussion Dual, but that doesn't mean they have to be limited to discussion only. I mean if it's all about discussion why not get rid of credits, mood, profiles, karma, social groups. who needs it? we can all just pander our worthless opinions to people who couldn't care less.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm addicted to the Pearls Mania game inside the Treasure Madness game on Facebook. Do you have that version of the game in your mega fantastic arcade collection?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm addicted to the Pearls Mania game inside the Treasure Madness game on Facebook. Do you have that version of the game in your mega fantastic arcade collection?

lol me too. There's a different one similar to that where the marbles slide along a track toward the end and you have to eliminate them all in progressively harder levels. I'll find it and tell you what it is...

jack

we have one here called pinbolladia or something similar. Blindgroping obviously cheated to get his high score though, so it's impossible to beat.